Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

No, your close....Start the Executions...

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Yeah I reposted it....these demons need to be exterminated...

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Conservative, WWG1WGA, Q Follower, Qanon, Constant Alumni of the Twitter Jail Club.

It's more than time to begin this process.

A Christian Patriot from the Beautiful state of Oregon. Praying and interceding for ALL Patriot Warriors. Pres Trump is STILL my President!

So happy Kate Brown governor of Oregon is in this group. She has hurt Portland and Oregonians beyond measure. Many many many do NOT want her as governor because of her authoritarian heavy hand on we the people.

In response Jeanne Lee to her Publication

My daughter lives in Portland and she believes the Conservatives are the root cause (hates Trump) but can't understand WHY the destruction is STILL allowed. She panics at the thought of my NOT wearing a mask!

Where's the REVELATION and LOCK UPS we were PROMISED? The EVIL VILE exposure of the DEEP STATE????

The SAGA continues without consequence even though a few low lying fruits are being arrested...THE ELITE RUN FREE!!!

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jeanne Lee to her Publication

AMEN! PUT HER IN 2ND PLACE BEHIND FAUCI...

She rigged the system with a S0r0s system as sec of state & how many times has she personally met with Xi? Her family ruined Cali & she's doing the same here...🇨🇳💥
😡

(2) Show this thread

Ain'ta gonna....

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

That's not the real Murphy. The real one looks so Goofy. This one looks mean. Either way, we don't need either of them.