Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

Lover of Truth πŸ—£β€οΈ Lover of Family & Frens πŸΈπŸ’š Lover of Creation βœ¨πŸ’« WWG1WGA βš”οΈ NCSWIC πŸ’―πŸš€

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

thank God.

Patriot . Love my Country . Romans 8:28 . Land of the Free Because of the Brave . Shoot like a girl . Trump's still my President

True story.

Patriots Who Are Passionate About Pursuing Peace Through Strength & Actively Shining LIGHT On Truth, Freedom, LOVE, and UNITY! WRWY!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Timberrr!

We share very few sentiments with our government.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Mission accomplished Sir!
Nana is so glad you were able to see it happen!

I love God, my family, and my Country! Expelled from T 1/8/2021. Thankful VK got message out about this site!

funny if you add an h and n (to CIA) you have China

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

Is it a done deal? I pray it is.

Chiwaukee....Farmer, Construction, Dump Trucking, in that order. Blue Collar at its finest. I went to College, what a waste of money!

In response Hope Always888 to her Publication

It is. It was in the Q drops 2 years ago, which of course are not easily accessible anymore.

(1) Show this thread

β€œThe only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

Dad to 4, 1 in Heaven, Baylor Grad, Messianic * Pilot #JesusIsTheSonOfGod * #LifeBeginsAtConception #NoOneIsAboveTheLaw #StandAgainstEvil

PRAYING this is true! The clowns and#DeepStateCabal are (were?) one of the main problems for we the people and world peace. So, if true,#hallelujah and on we go toward "wage peace - not war!" If not,#SplinterTheCIA and DELETE the#DeepStateCabal.

#PresidentTrump WON
because the#DemocratsCHEATED.

#arrestjoebiden and#ArrestKamalaHarris
for
#HighCrimesAndMisdemeanors
and
#Treason.

#jfk
#jfkjr
#Wwgowga
#StandAgainstEvil
#WagePeaceNotWar
#NoKingButKingJesus
#NoOneIsAboveTheLaw

JFK sacrificed his life for that statement. The act the CIA took 2 deal with JFK, boomeranged. JFK's words will not go down in vain his message brought on the destruction of their world, just one man said enough to get that train rolling. All aboard. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

They Did and JUST what were they afraid of?#PeopleKnow

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Wife and mama WWG1WGA Phoenix - take it in stride

πŸ™β€οΈπŸ™

Allen Dulles and GHW Bush orchestrated the assassination!

Patriot, Love America, Hate the D.S.

And they killed him for it. George Bush Sr.

In response Lets Fly to his Publication

Indeed, they did.
he was trying to destroy all gov corruption...

(1) Show this thread

Wife, Mother, Grandmother, Patriot #GodWins #WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren #NCSWIC

I sincerely hope so.

Dear God in Heaven, I hope Ghost is right.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(4) Show this thread

No wander the CIA birds are parked according to Monkey.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

is that what happened to reporter Michael Hastings?

Hallelujah!!! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Timber πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

Done deal as in its really done? Trump was able to dismantle it completely before he left? The last step has to be getting rid of remaining operatives.

That's some great news words cannot express!

Just remember who you are and the world will change I believe in the power of love #LoveAlwaysWins #Q #energyreading #healing #meditations

πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ