Red Pilled For 30+ years.🐸 Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth Seeker✨USAF Veteran✈️ #GodWins🕊️ #SaveAmerica 🇺🇸 🦅#Agenda47

Just a friendly reminder people! #Patience

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

So which is it? Patience, trust a plan.... or we already won?? because I've had a lot of people die the last few weeks in my family and close friends. I also have a lot of people getting the vaccine because they're so scared and won't listen. how many of our loved ones do we have to lose? I understand there are casualties of war I get it trust me... But if we already won why are we torturing the good? instead of punishing the evil? sorry I know it sounds like I'm having a breakdown It's just getting very hard to trust

Its OK sweetie! We have these feelings too. Trust the plan sweetie! Trust in God. He has both hands on the steering wheel and the petal is to the metal right now! You know its happening but you gotta stay strong now for your friends and family. You are gonna have to help them thru these next steps and hold their hand thru it. I pray for your strength and for you to have peace. Trust in you cause I'm sure you are a really smart cookie and you already know all this.

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @IbowonlytoGod in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Miss Shelly, click on at the bottom under it