Only people mentioned by @Jimbo0566 in this post can reply

In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication

Ah ha Ah ha Ah ha hahahahahahahaha! So me! This is my favorite meme! Thank you for sharing!

My kids, (adults now ) the ones on the left, me the one on the right! ๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Ž

HA HA HA ... Nice!

This is one of my favorite memes. My sister is the one on the left. She's says I'm always laughing.

im both...depending on the day

So which is it? Patience, trust a plan.... or we already won?? because I've had a lot of people die the last few weeks in my family and close friends. I also have a lot of people getting the vaccine because they're so scared and won't listen. how many of our loved ones do we have to lose? I understand there are casualties of war I get it trust me... But if we already won why are we torturing the good? instead of punishing the evil? sorry I know it sounds like I'm having a breakdown It's just getting very hard to trust

Red Pilled For 30+ years.๐Ÿธ Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth SeekerโœจUSAF Veteranโœˆ๏ธ #GodWins๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #SaveAmerica ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ…#Agenda47

In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication
In response American Proud (Red) to her Publication

Its OK sweetie! We have these feelings too. Trust the plan sweetie! Trust in God. He has both hands on the steering wheel and the petal is to the metal right now! You know its happening but you gotta stay strong now for your friends and family. You are gonna have to help them thru these next steps and hold their hand thru it. I pray for your strength and for you to have peace. Trust in you cause I'm sure you are a really smart cookie and you already know all this.

(3) Show this thread

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

I'm the one on the right. ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿฟ

Too many in the left started on the right. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

Red Pilled For 30+ years.๐Ÿธ Exposing Govt Corruption, Fraud & The NWO. Truth SeekerโœจUSAF Veteranโœˆ๏ธ #GodWins๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ #SaveAmerica ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ ๐Ÿฆ…#Agenda47

In response Mighty Geeks to her Publication

I'm on the right and will be as well. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿธ

(1) Show this thread