๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
๐Ÿ‘@Q_anon_donaldtrump ๐Ÿ‘

More info
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
@originalDONALDTRUMP

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

I think that's President Trump's double.๐Ÿ˜‰https://t.me/GhostEzra/1847?single

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Maybe his brother who did not die of Covid?

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ณ Sounds like a very good explanation to me!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Dang!

I get to see that look EVERY day - on my dog Bella!

Oh My Goodness! How lucky are you!!!! She's gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜ I have a kitten named, Bella, and 2 male labs, Beau & Duke.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

What a cutie!

We have 2 sister-kitties, both calico, but one is long-haired & the other short.

Their names are Bitsy & Puff.

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

a Beauty

Thanks. I love her to bits!

She's been taking professional classes in attack training & defense for the last 2 months.

That photo is when she was 6 months old... Now she's a year & about 80 lbs., with a growl that will discourage any neer-do-wells!

Pretty teeth, too!

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from BumbleBeeZ Patriot, click on at the bottom under it