๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
๐Ÿ‘@Q_anon_donaldtrump ๐Ÿ‘

More info
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
@originalDONALDTRUMP

Only people mentioned by @CD9 in this post can reply

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

Thats not DJT

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

LOL!

They're all sitting in a circle, with President Trump & the guys behind him forming the tail of the Q.

Must be interesting, viewed from above!

I love President 45 & 19, Our country, Our flag and our Freedom

This looks like a family confronting a traitor that appears to be scrambling to cover his a**.

Retired 20yrs USAF Special Warfare TACP 1Z371/1C471 and AGE 2A652

In response Dani America1st to his Publication

JARED!

(1) Show this thread

Jesus is the King of Kings and my Savior.. God has this.. We are here in this time because we are God's warriors. God wins.....

Why are all eyes on Jared? What did he just tell them all? Eric looks to be a bit shocked..

GenXr, Cold War soldier, Germany 86-89. Spent 20 yrs selling my soul to White collar. Now live in the far reaches of the N. Maine woods.

In response Heather Mac to her Publication

exactly all eyes on Jared and I cant say that one person is classified as open or positive in the room in response. so its either shock or judgement.

(1) Show this thread

I think that's President Trump's double.๐Ÿ˜‰https://t.me/GhostEzra/1847?single

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Maybe his brother who did not die of Covid?

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Beat me to it. Red tie Blue tie. Thats the first clue.

(2) Show this thread

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

Who is that in the chair on the right?

#WWG1WGA I am also on Truth Social @MagaIrish. Learning patience with all of this waiting on the movie ending.

In response Lisa Hill to her Publication

ECW

(1) Show this thread

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

plain-clothed Marine at attention in doorway

That DOES NOT LOOK LIKE TRUMP Just saying.

Blinding Ray of Sunshine. Herculean Heart. Medicine Woman.Creative Solutionist. Bent, not Broken.Iโ€™ve Seen My Darkside+Nothing Left to Fear.

far right reflection in glass next to bartenders.... looks like trump but position in room doesnt line up with reflection...

Finally glad to know I haven't been crazy all these decades.....found my people!

In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication

they're secret service....private convo happening for sure.

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST ๐ŸŒŽโ˜ฎ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

That does not look like President Trump. Someone did a decode not too long ago and said when Pres. Trump wears a blue tie its a comm for "double".๐Ÿค”

In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication

Oh my gosh - you are so right!

(1) Show this thread

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

love it!

what a great pic. is that ecw in there?

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. ๐Ÿ‡ท๐Ÿ‡ดRomanian by birth, American by choice.๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

Yes, that's him.

In response Baresi 1776 to his Publication

ecw?

(2) Show this thread