๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
๐Ÿ‘@Q_anon_donaldtrump ๐Ÿ‘

More info
๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿ‘‡
@originalDONALDTRUMP

NY Attorney @JMSesq555 on X @JMSesq15 on Rumble

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

I think that's President Trump's double.๐Ÿ˜‰https://t.me/GhostEzra/1847?single

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication

Maybe his brother who did not die of Covid?

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

๐Ÿ˜ณ Sounds like a very good explanation to me!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

Dang!

I get to see that look EVERY day - on my dog Bella!

Oh My Goodness! How lucky are you!!!! She's gorgeous! ๐Ÿ˜ I have a kitten named, Bella, and 2 male labs, Beau & Duke.๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž

What a cutie!

We have 2 sister-kitties, both calico, but one is long-haired & the other short.

Their names are Bitsy & Puff.

Thanks so much!! She was a stray that was abandoned by her mom and siblings, so we took her in bc she was so sweet & affectionate. Now she is spoiled rotten! LOL Your other two kitties sound beautiful too. ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž I wish I could just get a huge farm & rescue center!!๐Ÿ™

My beautiful kitties are about to become outdoor hunters, earning their keep by keeping the mouse population depopulated!

I can't wait to see the looks on their faces when they meet goats & chickens for the first time... and discover the beauty of goats' milk!

I always have the fattest cats around, but these 2 are spayed & stay very active & lean... They'll have much better hunting in the country.

Your kittys will love it outside with other animals. a great place for Cats.

Only people mentioned by @Makenamm in this post can reply

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Not to mention more scratching posts than you can shake a stick at!