Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„

πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜„

Trust the plan.πŸ”₯ Fight back. WenJEChat on *Telegram (main acct) https://t.me/WenJEChannel WenJE on Gab and WeGo πŸ™βœοΈβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈπŸΏ

Classic.🀣🀣🀣

All That You Perceive And All That You Do, Is A Manifestation Of Energy, Experienced & Expressed In Love πŸ’« Pureblood, Starseed, Observer

I loved the exchange between Barr & Trump

I love them both. President Trump and Barr.

In response carol munoz to her Publication

Barr? Really? Do you trust this guy?

(1) Show this thread

"Seek wisdom, not knowledge, knowledge is of the past, wisdom is of the future." - Proud California Trump supporter ... πŸ”₯

These are the my favorite moments of Trump's Presidency ! He is a joker just like me. Trolling hardcore , and Barr on the same page. To see Trump do this , reminds me that he truly is the people's President !

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

If your lips are moving, then you're lyin'...lyin'...lyin'...🀣🀣🀣

You are the salt of the earth + the light of the world. Guided by God. Ready for Eden.

I don't care what anyone says,#ILoveBarr

Trump supporter, Patriot, wine lover, exercise fanatic, spin instructor, protector of daughter with a disability. From New England

The look on arr's face is priceless! So glad that Birx is gone. Flip flop Fauci needs to be next

I love Jesus, my Country, President Trump!

l love this, have probably watched 20 times.

can you share the clip of Teump stating "medical procedures obsolete. It's no where to be found on internet.

So sick!!!

She was always a criminal doink!

I call him the meta-troll
am I getting this right? 🀣

Context: Apparently Deborah Birx was yet ANOTHER satanic pedophile cult member who would soon be removed by Trump's Justice Dept under Bill Barr. The two references are Trump saying "almost in each other's laps" and Birx's Freudian double-entendre about being more aware of "what we touch."

Amazing, and sad, that this cult ever had to exist in the first place.

Love God, Stand with Trump, #MAGA #WWG1WGA, Family is EVERYTHING.

POTUS enjoyed this so much....I did as well, I think Barr did too...he knew what Trump was doing...Thanks for the NOT needed masks and the fear-mongering Birx and Fauci...I know your day has prob already came. I don't comply with face diapers. I walk right into the store and nobody says anything....people wake up. Open your business's ALL at the same time. Have a little faith and trust God that your immune system can handle this version of the FLU

Do you really expect us to believe the Biden
at the CNN Town Hall was wearing a face mask ?

He looked more like a Clone.
Are there 2 Biden Doubles out there ?

In response EyeQ Spirit to his Publication

there are at least two, i have already found more than 2 that look all very different, if you don't include the real one that disappeared.

(1) Show this thread

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

One of my favorite all-time moments! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ Love!

Save our Children. Trust The Plan. Truth Social: https://truthsocial.com/@humunu

Loved that moment. Honey Badger trying not to crack up.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

I love God. Constitution. Married. Love my President. #holdtheline. Patriot πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈCancer survivor. Animal lover. Military family.

he is the BEST TROLLER and he does it to your FACE!!! hes a dog! live my President. ready for him to be "back" i thought he and Barr were going to lose it. trump is one hell of a chess player. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I'm covered in the blood of Jesus and bleed red, white, and blue.

πŸ˜‚They're like naughty school boys in the classroom. Love how Barr tries to hide the chuckle when she looks around!

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

Bill Barr is a Bad Ass! As in White Hat Bad Ass! B2 Bomber.. BOOMS!

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

In response Liberty Always to her Publication

πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚ TV is quite boring without the master troll. People didnt appreciate him because they didnt have discernment.

(4) Show this thread

I remember watching this video of Trump, Barr & Birx live. Barr was trying hard not to laugh. Pres. Trump has a great sense of humor. Birx has none.

CalmInTheStorm πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ FollowerOfJesus * FamilyIsEverything * Eph 6 ArmorOfGod * 2 Timothy 1:7 * PrayerWarrior/Writer/Researcher

In response Diana Grande to her Publication

I remember watching it live, too. πŸ˜‚ One of the best! So many great moments in the covid briefings, such as when President Trump would rightly call out rude "reporters" for being disgraceful and more. Good times :)

(1) Show this thread

i miss this sh!t so much!

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

In response Gina Cox to his Publication

Hope you caught Trump running behind the columns when his lawyer was speaking in an interview. The lawyer knew too eventhough ti was behind him. He could not keep a straight face. Also in signing of the firsT EO by byedone, Trump is in the window behind him to viewers right. The car is in the window to viewres left.

(1) Show this thread

Many volunteered, few were chosen. We are the strongest of the strong. Hold the Line. I am the Light, I am the Truth, I am the Love, I AM

My President and my Yogi Barr...

Turn to look at each other:
"Yep, another non-answer!"
[smirk]

πŸ‘€ for truth in all things with the πŸ‘€ &πŸ‘‚of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

I remember this. The grins on his and Barr's faces remind me of two school buddies who had just dipped little Mary Janes ponytail in the inkwell or maybe hidden a frog in her lunchbag.