Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

All you have to do is Google or Duckduckgo:
Frequency music sleep
Frequency music God
Frequency music 8 hour
Frequency music healing
Frequency music DNA
Frequency music Love
Pick your desired result.
Dont expect things to happen overnight sometimes it takes a while, the more grounding you do and the more you cleanse your body and pineal gland the more the return.
I also drink no more than 10 oz of tonic water with quinnine per day along with a vitamin regimine.
I heard today that apricot juice is a good cleanser too, gonna try that. No floride! Research cleansing pineal gland & groun

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Since i just finished chemo in November for stage 4 ovarian cancer, i have been sleeping with a 528hz music program running in my bedroom every night.

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Awwwh hun I am sorry you have had to go thr that, are you ok?
We need to get you in a med bed. Nana will be saying extra prayer for you.

I’ve been AWAKE since 1980, and have researched for 40 years. I’m a veteran of 4ch, 8ch and 8KUN. I now only have accounts here, WEGO & Gab.

In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

So far. My scan in December showed no tumors and my cancer markers are near zero. I had chemo, but truly it was God who healed me. I lost the sight of my left eye because i had a stroke during my cancer surgery which took 6 hours. I had shingles two times during chemo and lost all my hair. its just now starting to grow back, just fuzz, lol. During chemo i had 3 separate pulmonary embolisms and got so dehydrated that i almost died. I only made it through because Jesus never left me.

May you feel Gods warm loving arms around you 24/7. Sending healing prayers to you. Wow what a journey you've had.

In response Jonella Moore to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @chachagirl3 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cyndi Love & Light, click on at the bottom under it