DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly shocked & heartbroken when I lfinally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back & I would do it agian all over again.πŸ™πŸ’—

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

In the past, I've kept a small, closed herd of Nubian dairy goats. I don't vaccinate for silly things I know the remedy to. I don't vaccinate my cats or dogs, either.

Happily, we just made an offer on a house with 4 acres this morning, so dairy goats will be in my future again soon!

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—So so beautfiul... I love how you've known all along! Your pets are so deeply blessed but your love!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @WeAreAllOne333 in this post can reply

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

I cannot take credit - my gran reared me on a Navajo reservation in Arizona. One of my jobs was keeping an eye on the sheep & goats. We used herbal remedies for them, even for fleas & worms. They never saw a vet in their lives!

She taught me how to make medicine for animals & also for 2-leggeds.

I feel so privileged now to have lived what I thought was a dull childhood.

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

πŸ™πŸ’—πŸ™I am sooooo sooooo envious!!! So many people and their beloved pets could deeply benefit from you and your grams gifts!πŸ’—πŸ™πŸ’—

(1) Show this thread