DOCTORS, NURSES AND OTHER "PROFESSIONALS" PARTICIPATING ON THIS COVID HOAX, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ‘ŠπŸΌπŸ‘ŠπŸΌ
#CrimesAgainstHumanity
#lockthemup

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response Jackie Joe to his Publication

I was a veterinary tech for 20 years & sadly part of my job was to administer vaccines to pets that came in... I went into the field bc i absoutely LOVED & ADORED animals & I was absoluetly shocked & heartbroken when I lfinally learned back in 2002 that the vaccines we were giving our beloved pets were actually shortening their life span... I left tmy career after 20 years bc I could not work in the field if I didn't continue to vaccinate the animals that came in. I refused to sell my Soul & left w my head held high, wo looking back & I would do it agian all over again.πŸ™πŸ’—

In the past, I've kept a small, closed herd of Nubian dairy goats. I don't vaccinate for silly things I know the remedy to. I don't vaccinate my cats or dogs, either.

Happily, we just made an offer on a house with 4 acres this morning, so dairy goats will be in my future again soon!

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @BumbleBeeZPatriot in this post can reply

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

No vacccines for my nigerian dwarf old lady goats and they are living a long elderly life so far!

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response DoGood Agent 355 to her Publication

Excellent news!

Amazing, isn't it?

God showed us the natural way years ago.

I feel sorry for younger generations who didn't have smart oldies to turn to for advice.

(1) Show this thread

Seeker... Looking For TruthπŸ’žπŸ™βœ¨πŸ•ŠπŸ™Œ

In response BumbleBeeZ Patriot to her Publication

πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—So so beautfiul... I love how you've known all along! Your pets are so deeply blessed but your love!!!πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—

Patriot Soapmaker; Proverbs 31 woman; Trump Supporter. Popcorn, hell; bring out the Qake! Pit bull mama Banned 17 times from Twatter...

In response WeAre AllOne to her Publication

I cannot take credit - my gran reared me on a Navajo reservation in Arizona. One of my jobs was keeping an eye on the sheep & goats. We used herbal remedies for them, even for fleas & worms. They never saw a vet in their lives!

She taught me how to make medicine for animals & also for 2-leggeds.

I feel so privileged now to have lived what I thought was a dull childhood.

(1) Show this thread