Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.

Truthseeking, Trump-loving Patriot, Intuit... I see things... God always wins.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I was telling my husband that we need to buy silver in a hurry.
He was not enthused.
I was not happy with him.
LOL... I pray that I have continued patience with people... is it wrong that I'm sick to death of explaining EVERYTHING to the uninformed?

Small business owner, we own a roofing company in Alberta, Canada. Huge Trump Supporter. Long distance runner. Never wear a mask!

In response Kelly Ward to her Publication

Sounds like someone needs a new husband :)

Truthseeking, Trump-loving Patriot, Intuit... I see things... God always wins.

In response Wayne Beaton to his Publication

No, he's a wonderful man and the love of my life.
He just doesn't share my sense of urgency about investing in precious metals.
He has a portfolio full of excellent investments, but I think metals are safer.

Haha, I was making a funny Kelly. I am sure he is wonderful. Just he patient, be there when it all comes tumbling down. He will look at you in a whole different light. That is how a team works. Yes physical. I have a lot of silver, have for over 10 years waiting. Watch Santa Surfing on Beachbroadcast today. Lots of very good stuff coming re: silver. There IS none. Can't print it. Big players are selling Gold and buying silver. That is good news. Wayne

In response Kelly Ward to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Windrunner62 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wayne Beaton, click on at the bottom under it