This may be one of the most important drops for not losing your mind.🍿🍿

Oath Taker, Fighter for Freedom, and lover of Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

At what point does the plot change? We are at over 40 hours with no power or water here in Texas, it's 10° and dropping fast as the next round of ice and snow has just started. ERCOT is telling the power companies not to turn power back on and are making no exceptions for at risk people, people on oxygen, ventilators, feeding and sleeping machines. Grocery stores and gas stations have no power! Greg Abbott has done nothing, but flap his fooking gums while reports of people dying are starting to come in. ENOUGH is ENOUGH! The American pissed level is off the charts!

i feel awful for everyone in texas. this should not happen when you have your own unique power system. i came across this article and this document in story from department if energy. its criminal. praying for you all.

https://tnm.me/news/political/the-disgusting-reason-that-millions-of-texans-spent-the-night-without-power

👇🏽 Dept of Energy Statement
https://mk0tnmmeu2j5fucrhcn.kinstacdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/DOE-202c-Emergency-Order-ERCOT-02.14.2021.pdf

In response Just Me... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @TheVelvetHammer in this post can reply

Christian ~ Wife ~ Mother ~ Patriot 🇺🇸🗽

In response The Velvet Hammer to her Publication

We are in N TX. We have been without water & power for 2 days now with another storm happening now. Thank God we still have gas & can run our fireplace & cook on the stove. Finally got a generator, but all the gas stations are out of gas. Temps wont rise above freezing until Friday with a high of 37. Many people are experiencing busted pipes & broken heaters. Figured the gov't had something to do with it because we've had ice & snow storms in the past & never lost power for more than an hour or two. 🙏🙏🙏

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

2 pics. look up HAARP

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication

Thank you for sharing this. My question now is, why would this be done during a severe weather event, when the temps with the wind chill are below zero in some areas and ice and snow on the ground? People of all ages are dying because they have no power or water. I'm really trying to understand it while holding the line!

(1) Show this thread

Our greatest enemies, the ones we must fight most often, are within.

Revenge on TX?
On January 20, 2021 following the inauguration of President Joe Biden, Huizenga was selected to act as interim United States Secretary of Energy

As a former Department of Energy employee who worked with 500kV and coal fired power substations, and agree, what's happening here is absolutely criminal!