This may be one of the most important drops for not losing your mind.🍿🍿

Only people mentioned by @GhostEzra in this post can reply

“You never Know How Strong you R, till being Strong is the only Choice you have” - Bob Marley🙏

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

omg please lord end this movie!! where is this going? Mnay are losing hope;(

Child of God, Farm girl, animal lover, Mom, Nana, Don't make me use my Mom voice! The righteous are as bold as a lion!

Or Tune it all out and pray because Father God knows what's really going on and He can be real chatty if you just Shut up and listen. He can show you secret hidden things.

I can only act with a limited audience .... haha
I concur tho thx GE!

Great story and direction first. Then the actors

Tyranny fighter for life! God won!!!💯

Ok. i was set on Carlin but maybe Kevin?

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication

isn't Kevin Melinda? Carlin resonates!

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Jesus Christ is my savior❤✝️ Trump is still my POTUS 🇺🇸 Micah 6:8 🙏 *Be nice today cuz its tuff to cuddle w/a porcupine*🦔

ooh it is getting so exciting, cannot wait to see how the naysayers will cope, they going to loose it for sure

#ibelieve All can benefit by living your best balanced life! “Go boldly in the direction of your dreams...live the life you imagined! ♥️🇺🇸

Trying not to lose my mind, but everything is starting to seem surreal.

I AM an optimist. I AM here for our children. Following Q since the first drop. I Trust the Plan. #Family is Everything. #LOVE wins.

In response Mary Jo Rayle to her Publication

😂❤️ let the mind go, follow your heart

(1) Show this thread

Like James Wood. He's a great Patriot too

Truther, Patriot! Seeking Justice for All!🐸 🇺🇸#WWG1WGA #SaveTheChildren

😬🤣well the movie and actors suck and as usual the woke ones take the hit for the sleepy heads!! Somethings never change! 🇺🇸

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

so true

God*Wife*Mom*Patriot*SAVEOURCHILDREN*TRUMP is my President

Can someone post the recent interview that Bidan did where his mask showed? Thanks! Great movie but no one wants to watch with me! 😕

♥️God, Family & Love Animals, Trump Q & Anon Fan, Hoping & Praying for a Better World🙏Here to Learn, Share and Help Wake Up Others💖WWG1WGA

I'm all behind getting this done and done right, the children, the swamp, President Trump, etc., all are very anxious to have Biden gone. But my questions is, when does the pain & suffering stop for the innocent people?? There are things being done and/or not done that are causing more pain and death to innocent people like the false narrative of Covid with Treatments & Vaccines, businesses bankrupt, Freezing Temps with No Power/Heat, Antifa/BLM violence, etc. When do the innocent citizens stop paying??? I just think the movie has played out long enough and it's time to rip off the bandaid!!

Wife. Mother, Sister and Daughter of the Captain. Love My Country, My Flag and My President TRUMP. Listen, Verify & Lead - Loyal To The End

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

I know we aren't suppose to ask and beg for the timelines (it will happen when it is suppose to) - BUT THE PEOPLE NEED YOU TRUMP!

Truth speaking requires strength and discernment. You've lost your edge when name calling and insults enter the conversation.

In response Carole Parnell to her Publication

Thank you for saying what I've been feeling for so long and haven't had the words to put together as eloquently as you have.

(8) Show this thread

appy endings...... Y'all need to chill, things will happen! You got to understand it's not just about the United States, it's about the entire world and things need to be done right! My suggestion is bottles of wine or beer instead of popcorn if that helps y'all relaxing,😅!

30⬆️| Mx| Catholic| Prolife| Conservative Right| Anti woke| Nerd| Collector| Otaku| Asperger syndrome| GESARA.

In response Gabriela Strickler to her Publication

It is true, here in Mexico we have also 48 hours of blackouts throughout the country. Either way, to bear as much as possible.

In response Gabriela Strickler to her Publication

Tell that to all the people freezing their asses off with no heat like a 3rd world country in sub zero temps!!

(2) Show this thread

Patriot, new to the anon community, fighting for the future of our beautiful children

Ezra, if you have any contact at all with the ones pulling the strings on this operation, you better let them know to get this damn show on the road! I have countless people in my area that are ready to cut the head off this beast ourselves! Too many people are suffering for this glorious "plan". Stop with the cryptic bullshit! People in this country are actually jealous of Myanmar! IF THE MILITARY DOES NOT HAVE BALLS TO DO THIS , JUST SAY SO!!!

Human who doesn’t give 2 sh**s what anyone thinks about me or my TRUMP LOVING SELF.

Not gonna lie, it's getting harder and harder to not be done. I know it's necessary to completely crash and lose everything in order to rebuild. BUT, DAMNNNN

In response Lisa Story to her Publication

more lives should not be the plan!

(1) Show this thread

My state is frozen, it does not freeze here. The movie is becoming bazaar AF. Is it spring yet? 😉

Pissed off patriot, patiently waiting for justice. Trust and faith in God is unwavering, trust in man,, not so much.

The core of my very soul wants justice,, to see that justice has been served,, i need to see it, nothing else will suffice.
I also know this is happening, and on someone elses timeline, not mine,, and i hate it lol,, i need to see it.

Expand you Knowledge. Space and Spirit. Women and Children first. #WWG1WGA🇨🇦

The finale is in Israel🍿

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

In response Fight 4Truth to his Publication

I have had my thinking straightened out on Israel with my reading and research. Glad you posted this.

(1) Show this thread

Promoting integrity in healthcare since 1999.

I think we deserve to know the truth now. We all been waiting paitently, praying for Trump, the military, and the children. We've seen numerous informative posts that we all appreciate but I think its time to let us know what is finally happening and when. We've been loyal to this since day 1, and its been a blast getting hyped up with everyone. We deserve to know before the whole world knows atleast for being absolute loyal. I hope people will agree with me. All this confusion is going no where with us now.

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

Hope is leaving

In response Henry Specter to his Publication

If we know then the enemy also knows, so we MUST continue to be patient. We deserve to have freedom come at the right time. This is a good time to read all the Q drops from start, in order, to see what has already happened. Sometimes reviewing the results helps to stay steady and increase faith.
Hang in there.

(2) Show this thread

Where is She.
ROARRR

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Patience is a virtue. All worth the wait for Justice. These poor kids have had to wait way too long. This is God's Timeline, I'm good knowing many Children & Women are being rescued. God Bless each & every one of them.

In response Candie Mattos to her Publication

Patients doesnt help those that are freezing or hungry because of these fucktards in the office. Enough is ENOUGH already.

(1) Show this thread

How true. I keep coming back to Q stating that "the end wont be for everyone" and that "sometimes you have to walk through the darkness to get to the light." the fact that it has been so calm from Trump is somehwat spooky and tells me things are happening. we just have no idea what. excited how this "movie" ends.

In response Matt Mitchell to his Publication

I think the ending is.....waiting another year for this.

(1) Show this thread

I only believe it because it's the ONLY narrative which is CONSISTENT with Trump and his family's behavior. If he were really worried about pedocommie Joe, he would have acted MUCH differently.

The Ending........

Only followers of this user (@Kidwithoneshoe) can see their posts

Banned from Twitter Patriots, , Sharing the truth ,,SavetheChildren ,Heal the World,, God will win https://t.me/chemindeleveil

I think I am now in the stage that i need more than a movie, I need hope and real arrest, etc.

Mom to Four Awesome Souls Western PA born and raised #godwins

I'm thinking Bidan's WI visit may be interesting......