🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

💫💥 GEOSTORM MOVIE 💥💫
Perhaps NOW activate the TEXAS TESLA TOWER that can power the Entire World for Free? 432hz... does the border wall need to be activated as well? That would WAKE UP the masses!

Have you watched the movie "Geostorm'? Flip to second picture.

#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#thestormisuponus

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

I was thinking about this earlier today.

My understanding is each home/business may need a receiver.

The world’s current wired power grids are vulnerable to weather, age, natural disasters, and physical attack. The transition to a global wireless system utilizing the Zenneck surface wave would effectively “cut the cord” between power generation facilities and the local distribution grids.

A billion people globally without power, this technology would mean hot meals, clean drinking water, advanced medical treatments, greater access to educational resources; essential services which many of them have never experienced.

https://vizivtechnologies.com/about/

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

i'm about 80 miles north of the tx tower in Ellis county. I saw a drive by video last Summer. i've been waiting for this to kick in.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

*AWE*some Mars One. I've been following this techonology for years! Very Exciting! READY!😆

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

People Need to start learning things Grandma and Grandpa use to know. It is never s waste of tome to learn something new ( and old). You never ever know when it will save your life or a life. Pray we will never need it, however, you never Ever know.

In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication

🙏❤️TIME to RESEARCH & Re-Learn for sure Rochelle!

This is a quote from Viziv Technologies (TEXAS TESLA TOWER)
Former Texas Judge Greg Wilhelm who joineded the Company’s Board of M. anagers

“The possibilities are endless with this technology; I’m just lucky to be a part of it. Helping better those in need is a priority close to my heart. What an honor and blessing it is to have the chance to bring light to others and make a global impact.”

https://vizivtechnologies.com/news/

(1) Show this thread