💫💥 GEOSTORM MOVIE 💥💫
Perhaps NOW activate the TEXAS TESLA TOWER that can power the Entire World for Free? 432hz... does the border wall need to be activated as well? That would WAKE UP the masses!

Have you watched the movie "Geostorm'? Flip to second picture.

#wwg1wga
#TheGreatAwakening
#GodWins
#thestormisuponus

Only people mentioned by @IAMChristlight in this post can reply

WWG1WGA twatter got me again, was "Pooky Steve"

In response Margical ONE to her Publication

just watched that movie last weekend

Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth." -Matthew 5:5

realize GEOSTORM is a whitehat predicitve programming Fil, two can play at that game. Entire democrate party members die. watch it again.

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

"We can't have everyone just getting free energy. Run power lines to everyone so we know how much to charge them." -Westinghouse to Tesla

PATRIOT | 911 TRUTH SEEKER | CONSPIRACY ANALYST 🌎☮ LAUGHTER IS THE BEST MEDICINE

By George, I think u got it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍🤠

yup

Digital warrior. Dark->Light #GodWins #SaveTheChildren #TheGreatAwakening W҉W҉G҉1҉W҉G҉A҉ #17! #MAGA NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!!

I was thinking about this earlier today.

My understanding is each home/business may need a receiver.

🌟Spirit Within Guides, Truth Seeking Patriot ♥️🇺🇸 I Love Jesus Christ, family, 💞 🐾 🐾 Friends 🐸 🇺🇸 ✝️ 🌟Re-igniting light Within.

In response mars 1776 to his Publication

The world’s current wired power grids are vulnerable to weather, age, natural disasters, and physical attack. The transition to a global wireless system utilizing the Zenneck surface wave would effectively “cut the cord” between power generation facilities and the local distribution grids.

A billion people globally without power, this technology would mean hot meals, clean drinking water, advanced medical treatments, greater access to educational resources; essential services which many of them have never experienced.

https://vizivtechnologies.com/about/

(1) Show this thread