This may be one of the most important drops for not losing your mind.🍿🍿

Isn't the movie for waking people up? It doesn't seem like anyone is waking up, the news is still bad, the SM is still lopsided, I suppose it is on a micro scale. When does the real awakening happen? is it going to take years?

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Patriot_from_Oregon in this post can reply

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

Many are waking up. More to come. This is the stage of setting the traps for the media for them to walk in. Operation mockingbird destruction. Many have been arrested already. Some are gone. Biden being one example.

Tell it like it is and do it with style!

Is the media believing their own lies now? It sure seems like it to me. It is so absurd, that they can say all these things that we see are lies, and say them with a straight face. Are they brain dead themselves? By the way, I spoke with a guy today that knows this is how the CCP does things over in China with their government and their own media over there. They control everything, and everything is a lie. Everything is designed to play into the party line. Evil to the core.

There is only one enemy, evil, and the goal is to make us fight each other. WWG1WGA, Patriot Q Team take back our Government!

My guess is we're playing slow ball now, gott a go back to the courts, gotta leak stuff out SLOWLY to allow the sleeping idiots to wake up. I say fuck that, arrest all the MF'ers and let the cards fall where they may. We have Had it, and we have apparently have all the Fn' evidence since day one, when Q appeared. So pull the trigger or get off the pot or something like that.

(3) Show this thread

What was fresh is now rotten Long since gone but never forgotten

In response Mark Estes to his Publication

they arent going to tell us