Only people mentioned by @i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply

Gosh, im afraid im just not smart enough to see that something this cryptic is trying to tell me something. funny, no "interpretations" for us dummies are ever included in this information explosion we find ourselves in. i guess its just a case where those of us who cannot "maintain situational awareness" are just going to have to perish

Giving God All The Glory!! He's Doing A Great Work In The Earth! Love Our Country, President Trump, Patriots & Q ! #TheBestIsYetToCome

We will have Our Country back.
Q+

Suburban ninja. Los Angeles, CA

So, you click on the pic and it loads in an even smaller version. I don't want to have to use a magnifying glass to read.

Moving along, now.

“The only thing we knew for sure about Henry Porter, is that his name wasn’t Henry Porter.”

Love it when Hammurabi gets out the crayons!

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

; )

"SAVE AMERICA FIRST" = 169 (English Ordinal) > 13*13 (13x13)

SAVE AMERICA ~ PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP

Five x Five Pointed Stars > (5x5=25) > 5:5 🤔

"SAVE AMERICA" = 97 (English Ordinal) > 25th Prime#

"AMERICA FIRST" = 122 (English Ordinal)

sorry... i have to add... "sitting president", "tremendous" and "ever before" are examples!?! are you freaking kidding me...I simply cannot believe anyone believes this. i saw the first post on 4Chan 10/28/2017! I was auper skeptical at first. i was convinced I needed to pay attention after Q predicted "our father who art in heaven..." and then the Pope altered the Lords prayer 3 weeks later. I was amazemd when no name McCain died 30 days to the minute after Q predicted that "no name" would be back in the news in 30 days!!! The probability of these proofs are incalculable. This is ridoculous.

How is this a comm? Every day phrases used in two seperate communications that are common phrases or usages of terms is now a comm!?! If Trump quoted the passage on the Q post Feb.16, 2019 then yes, that is statistically relavent since it standa outside the standard mean. But for crying out loud, it isnt a comm when he used the term America First when Teump has been using that phrase since 2015. Whould we reference hisnuse of the word "The"? Not everything is a comm and when it is, the probability of coincedence is incredibly low and there is always meaning! this is neither!

THANK YOU FOR THIS

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

PATRIOT, TRUMP SUPPORTER, Mom and healer working for a better world. Leave the world a better place than we found it.

comms comms and more comms.

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

(1) Show this thread

Damn you are quick. What processor are you running?😂🍿

WWG1WGA Worldwide, The Best Is Yet To Come

(3) Show this thread