If you're struggling financially, don't lose hope.

God wants us to listen to Him.

He turned my life around.

I used to have to walk to the grocery store due to having no car after it was reposessed. Two little kids.

Constantly borrowing money from family.

Ask God to show you how to experience financial freedom.

He'll take you on a wild ride but don't for one second, doubt Him and the path He wants you on.

I'm now a self made man thanks to God. He's blessed me immensely and can do the same for anyone that humbles themselves before Him.

Only people mentioned by @doqholliday in this post can reply

I listen, watch, wait, and weigh. I base my judgments on God, gut, and grammar. Language and patterns show you what you need to know.

In response Doq Holliday to his Publication

I can't say that I'm independently wealthy, but I can say that God has brought me up out of so many horrible pits in life and has sustained me., I look to him only for faithfulness, honesty, kindness, and everything else that is good. I can trust him. His judgments are righteous.

I said to him one day something to the effect of, "God - the bible says that no one listens to a poor man. How much less are they gonna listen to me, a seemingly poor woman?" He answered, "You're rich inside."
THAT'S BETTER THAN MONEY!

He has been so kind to me.

Love God #FamilyisEverthing Love my Country #GodAlwaysWins πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Amen my brother πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lovely, humble story ... and so true.
This may sound frivolous but whatever you place in your mind and expect ... literally BELIEVE, is what you will find.
God Bless all of you !

Wife|Mother|Daughter of The King|WWG1WGA πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈβœŒπŸΌ

amen! God has never let me down. He has always provided when we needed it the most.

I Love this Country. We need our country back. Law & Order is Over Due. Justice has failed us. Trusting the Plan will take care of [them].

Amen!!! Love it..

A healer with many hats. Nature Mom is my fav Do from your heart and you will never be wrong Happily married to my soul mate

ive got plenty of hope left πŸ˜πŸ™
time seems to be my problem.

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

God is faithful in providing for our needs ( not wants) sometimes in miraculous ways, to those who trust and believe in Him. I know, He has provided for me in miraculous ways more than once. πŸ˜‡

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Doq knows.

humble yourself under the mighty hand of God that He may exalt you in due season. glad your season has come,@doqholliday. all glory to Him.

Just a quick note to say....

GOD BLESS YOU and

Thank you for all you do.

halleluyhwhshua!

Finally awake and trying to understand as much as I can

agreed thats what we are trying to teach our kids. Live within your means. my oldest is working 30-40 hours at grocery store while in college, but will graduate hopefully debt free. Tough for kids to understand these days.

Went through much and I wouldn't change a thing to get to the relationship I have with God! Head on car collision, many surgeries before and after this, many procedures many broken bones, major stroke, and more, I shouldn't be alive! All the pain I suffered to turn me to Christ was worth every minute of it. sometimes people need to get hit in the head with a brick to see the light

Never had a car couldn't afford to do my test im now 45 im my dream is still to learn to drive ha ha my kids always come first i am lucky most weeks to have 1 meal a day but my kids are well fed & clothed so does me x

God always has a plan and some times it involves breaking us down before building us back Brand New. Twice I have hit rock bottomfighting for my frredom, sovereignity, my loyalty to myself n family, honesty n for the love of my family , n each time God showed me a brighter better path.No its not easy but with Shakeable faith its not impossible either#GodWins

In response Shirina Kapoor to her Publication

halleluyhwh!

(1) Show this thread

πŸ₯°πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

I am a patriot that loves my country. God Bless America. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Maskachusetts

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

obidence to GOD is all he ask. we were homeless 5 years ago and i told hubby next time GOD gives me direction i am moving with or without you. A lady approached me at a resturant one day and said i know you dont know me but GOD told me you are to be a worker in the hills. a couple more things happened and now here we are sitting at 3900 feet in elevation in a new home. GOD is good always we need to listen pray have faith and LOVE AS HE DOES.

In response Renee White to her Publication
(1) Show this thread

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄Romanian by birth, American by choice.πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Always do the right thing. MAGA.

Thank you.

MESSENGER ,PROTECTOR ,DEFENDER OF THE INNOCENCE STOLEN AMEN #GODWINSALWAYS

AMEN DOQ

Sometimes knowing is the hardest part...but it keeps you one step ahead of the enemy.

😊Thank you DOQ for a reminder we all need to hear.πŸ™

Your words did me good because of the moment in life that my big family and I are experiencing.

Gratitude.

Justice
For
Kids and Kennedy's

^^

+++

Patriot Artists πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ Peace Love Light & Laughter for All #WethePeople #GodWins #Artists4Trump #Freedom #SavetheChildren #wwg1wga

We struggled for years ourselves, back in 15 we were at an all time low and asked God to show us the way. God showed us that if we allowed God to express through us, we could take all of our life skills and experience and create something truly beautiful that is an expression of Gods love.. hippiedippiescrystalcandles.com

Okay thank you! 😊

Landed here after the Twitter purge. #Sowokeithurts. #PatriotπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦… #WWG1WGA 🐸 #Mom #Wife #DigitalSoldier #RedPillDealer #SaveOurChildren

You are absolutely correct.πŸ’―

In response HCHC 12222 to her Publication

I am willing to work. Should I be out looking for a job?

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

Nana has a rule, when he gives me more than I actually need (which he does all the time lately) I share and help someone else. It will come back to you 10 fold.

Very wise words-through humility we will meet success. ✝️β™₯οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❀️MilitaryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

I shared you your beautiful Testimony on Gab just now. I don't if there's a way to share automatically from here, I snapshot your post Doq. Blessings to you. πŸ™πŸ’ž

Phil. 1:21 God & Country! Telegram: t.me/whitebunnyQ17 TelegramChat: t.me/whitebunnyQ1 #WWG1WGA #2A #Trump #JFKJr I❀️MilitaryπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

This is a BEAUTIFUL testimony of GOD's existance and love for us, his children who love Him. I just saw on Telegram a few people posting comments like "How can God exist and allow al this to be happening?" and othr comments of the same. It is in the darkness that light prevails when God wants us to lean and fully trust in Him to take the wheel in our lives. He created this universe so there is NOTHING Im Possible with Him!! May God continue to bless you with His abundances Doq!! Honored to follow you!! βœοΈπŸ™β€οΈ