Called it.
Looks like the dipshits who made $$ and gained a following from hating Trump on Twitter are now stuck and might finally have to look for a REAL job.

Hold my beer while i play the worlds smallest violin. 🤣

Only people mentioned by @The_exception in this post can reply

In response Cee Cee©️ to her Publication

@#$@# happens.....haha

For my Family & a Better World. #WWG1WGA 🌏🌍🌎

Ah truth coming finally out of how POTUS was constantly bombarded by hateful comments, usually immediatly after he posted something. Oh well... CHECK MATE!
🐸
🙏

94% Sassy 7% Firey -bad at math ~The further a society drifts from the truth the more it will hate those that speak it.~ G. O.

this reminds me of the crazy Krappenstein chick... and him...

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts