Sony pictures Chairman of 24 years, Steve Mosko, talks about Barack Obama in email ~
"According to the U.S. Census, there is only 1 Barack Obama – but 27 Social Security #'s and over 80 alias connected to him! The Social Security # he uses now originated in Connecticut – but there is no evidence that he ever lived there. And that # was originally registered to another man (Thomas Louis Wood) from Connecticut , who died in Hawaii while on vacation there. As we all know, Social Security #'s are only issued once, they are not reused"
👇
https://wikileaks.org/sony/emails/emailid/10669
☝️

Only people mentioned by @vDarknessFalls in this post can reply

God is always in control.No vax has touched our family/Grandkids. I don't know the whitehats clandestine Plan. No White Guilt Here

In response vDarkness Falls to his Publication

Durham in a rare public appearance 4 days ago talking up
his 3 appointed Attorney's that are all about "rule of law"
Poor shadow man Obummer. Oh yeah, they are from Connecticut

ANdON ANdON We Go ~The Best Is Yet To Come ~ Family Is Everything ~ Mind/Body/Spirit Health

All [their] strings will be cut ...

God Bless the USA! Home is wherever patriots are.

Add this evidence to the fake birth certificate presented by his admin as a layered pdf.

Disciple of Christ, Patriot #WWG1WGA

I tried to post this on clouthub and.. more censorship?

I love you all and I love President Trump #wwg1wga 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

dies on vacation in Hawaii?? hmmm🤔

Jesus is my Lord, Heaven is my home. Christian Patriot, I want my country back! NO DMs! #MAGA #WWG1WGA #JesusIsLord #GodHasThis #GodWins

In response Rachel T22 to her Publication

One assertion is that Obama's grandmother worked at the vital records office in Hawaii, that's how he wound up with that SS#.

All that (& volumes more) was brought out ad nauseum during his presidency. No one cared.

(1) Show this thread

My god, this is way worse than Mike Ross not going to Harvard in Suits.

ever heard of the movie... The Omen?
Antichrist also has unknown origins.