#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Sorry brother. i have had the Rona twice now (Dec. 2019 & Dec. 2020) and i know people are fooled by this plandemic. i will gladly choose to get the virus before taking that non-vaccination. It has been so overhyped. Both my cases were mild

In response Rodney Graham to his Publication

CDC is being sued by multiple immunologist for the propoganda of a ficticious virus. There is no covid virus, only infuenza A and B.

I wont disagree with you on that. I can only attest that my symptoms were very specific and identical both times and identified as COVID. Either way this "bug" has been nothing but deceit from the beginning and i refuse to live in fear of it. I am tested often as i am 1st responder in an area that was supposed to be decimated because of number of senior adults (central florida) and that hasnt happened...👍🏻

In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @EngineDoc74 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Rodney Graham, click on at the bottom under it