#FamilyIsEverything. APL = 8.17/10 *Authorized conspiracy theorist *Not an authorized preacher.

2 People I know that are close to the family got the Vax. Both are sick. Such a wet cough. One decided to stop by my house. 🤮

Sorry brother. i have had the Rona twice now (Dec. 2019 & Dec. 2020) and i know people are fooled by this plandemic. i will gladly choose to get the virus before taking that non-vaccination. It has been so overhyped. Both my cases were mild

In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @EngineDoc74 in this post can reply

In response Rodney Graham to his Publication

CDC is being sued by multiple immunologist for the propoganda of a ficticious virus. There is no covid virus, only infuenza A and B.

In response Rebecca Chaney to her Publication

I wont disagree with you on that. I can only attest that my symptoms were very specific and identical both times and identified as COVID. Either way this "bug" has been nothing but deceit from the beginning and i refuse to live in fear of it. I am tested often as i am 1st responder in an area that was supposed to be decimated because of number of senior adults (central florida) and that hasnt happened...👍🏻

(1) Show this thread