Here we go, 25A incoming

"Vice President Kamala Harris has begun to take calls on behalf of President Joe Biden, raising questions about his ability to do the job of President".

Only people mentioned by @Lioness in this post can reply

In response Lion ess to her Publication

Love God, Stand with Trump, #MAGA #WWG1WGA, Family is EVERYTHING.

I honestly believe Trump is still our President, this is all movie for the sleepy or just has to play out anyway. I can't wait for everyone to know what most of us already know.

In response ❤Cynthia❤ Peeks to her Publication

100% Fact!

(1) Show this thread

God and Country! Twitter for over a decade, purged from FB. I hunt breaking news and crave truth. Blessed to be here.

Looking forward to the 'schocked faces' of Joe's comrades as they are forced...sniff, yes forced to remove him because he has the mental capacity of a banana.

Hahahaha!... Looking foward to the next episode!

Great American Patriot Trump Supporter Schitter took 40,000 of my friends 🖕🏻

Dear god, do i answer this post?

Banned on multiple platforms. Love God/Family/Country to the core. Save The Children. Lifelong Geek. Awake 25+ years. Always more to learn.

Fake news.

Enjoy The Show.

Most likely the reason that video was "leaked" yesterday. Where joe looked around withkut a clue. Obvious that was a mask

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Hello Frens! Here I am. Glad to have found you A little battle worn but STILL IN IT! Keeping love in my heart and "Peace as the Prize"

🤨Right on Cue!!.

MARRIED Christian conservation - God is always good to us. He is watching over us all now - giving us guidance and assurance WWG1WGA

😉hmmmm - maybe she's running one of her 'specials' to them. Worked for her in the past...right?

God-fearing Oklahoman that loves USA. Proud of Donald Trump. Praying Christians are powerful. God +1= a majority. Here, now, for a reason.

Hmmm - not to be crass (okay, maybe a little) I understand she may know a few 'head' things...

In response GnarlyOld Dude to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

As Trump said at the Border Wall Speech!
The 25th is of no consequences for me, but will come to haunt the Biden Administration! Hmm... Trump truly knows... Everything!

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

My first thought too!

(1) Show this thread

Seriously...#NeverHARRIS