66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE BIBLE; THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF IN THE END OF DAYS; A MARK OF THE BEAST(IT WILL CHANGE YOUR DNA) YAHSUA/CHRIST WROTE THEN ENTIRE BIBLE; THE SINGLE THREAD THAT PIERCES AND BINDS IT TOGETHER IS"CREATURES AFTER THEIR OWN KIND AND NOT HYBRID MANIPULATION" I SEND THE VIDEO ON BITCHUTE UNDER JEFF P CHANNEL, 2 HOURS LONG TO SHOW YOU WHAT THE NWO IS DOING, HOW THEY ARE DOING IT, DO NOT LET ANYONE PUT ANYTHING INTO YOUR BODY, ESPECIALLY THROUGH YOUR NOSTRILS, FOR THIS IS YHVH BREATH OF LIFE. THE TEST OF THE CV19 IS PUSHED AGAINST YOUR CRIBIFORM PLATE, IMPARTING NANO DUST.

I know i will never take this crap ... its awful what they are doing awful and yes its the mark of the beast

In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Samantha Greenwood, click on at the bottom under it