Only people mentioned by @SammyTrump in this post can reply

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

It's really sad to read that even younger people are collapsing from these shots... We have 3 friends who took the first shot... One of them can't wait to get the second shot, as he felt fine after the 1st and so did the other two... I really pray with all my heart, as there was nothing I could do to stop them. I tried with the one closest to us, but he is so afraid of getting sick and did not go out anymore until he finally is vaccinated... 😔

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

Yeh nearly all my family have taken it now .. Im the odd one out but i will never put that poison in me or my son .. good on you for trying - but we are now on two completely different timelines ive stopped trying

(1) Show this thread

66 years Treading the Earth;50 years in Public Service;25 as Paramedic; CHRIST Makes Life Amazing WWG1WGA, The Power is in YAHSUA ABOVE!

In response Samantha Greenwood to her Publication

DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE BIBLE; THIS IS WHAT THE BIBLE SPEAKS OF IN THE END OF DAYS; A MARK OF THE BEAST(IT WILL CHANGE YOUR DNA) YAHSUA/CHRIST WROTE THEN ENTIRE BIBLE; THE SINGLE THREAD THAT PIERCES AND BINDS IT TOGETHER IS"CREATURES AFTER THEIR OWN KIND AND NOT HYBRID MANIPULATION" I SEND THE VIDEO ON BITCHUTE UNDER JEFF P CHANNEL, 2 HOURS LONG TO SHOW YOU WHAT THE NWO IS DOING, HOW THEY ARE DOING IT, DO NOT LET ANYONE PUT ANYTHING INTO YOUR BODY, ESPECIALLY THROUGH YOUR NOSTRILS, FOR THIS IS YHVH BREATH OF LIFE. THE TEST OF THE CV19 IS PUSHED AGAINST YOUR CRIBIFORM PLATE, IMPARTING NANO DUST.

In response YAHSUA'S WARRIOR to his Publication

I know i will never take this crap ... its awful what they are doing awful and yes its the mark of the beast

(1) Show this thread