Only people mentioned by @Peaceisourprize in this post can reply

Independent Patriot*@PeacockStarry on Twitter*also on Gab*Reiki Master*Starbeing*Vegetarian*#SaveOurChildren #Arkansas #greatawakening

In response Tina Howell to her Publication

Ignore
Unconstitutional
And if they have a problem with it, well, that's why 2A is in the constitution
Feel free to indulge yourselves concerning your *right to bear arms* & defend yourselves

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

b1den has been executed. The man you see is wearing a very poorly fitting mask. Check out@GhostEzra photos of him.
Military is in full control of the Country. These fraudsters have yet to take the White House and kamala, who is also dead, never took possession of the VP house. Try not to worry, the cabal is losing BADLY and the cleanup is almost done.

I am an active volunteer in my community.

it matters to patriots, but it will make the liberals sleep better at night

The more I learn the less I know. Keeping a low profile in the People's Republic of California. WWG1WGA

Ah yes, the wishlist from the communists. The only part I agree with would be training. We all need training and practice. Imagine landing all 30 rounds in a one inch circle at 100 yds.

Just a quick reminder. . . NO means NO

In response Collynn Whisenhunt to his Publication

👍Impressive! 👍

(1) Show this thread

"Shall not be infringed." Good thing we're watching a movie.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

We need to stay on top of this one. A TEXAN introduced this. I'm so disappointed.

Retired USAF (C-130H Crew Chief), Christian, patriot, artist

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

And if you're divorced, they want the ex-spouses information so they can question them about you.

(1) Show this thread

If "someones" don't act soon there is going to be a problem

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

What guns? I was transporting them by boat and the damnedest thing, we forgot the drain plug...

what do ya know...the same thing happened to us too! 😢🤷‍♀️

My Arugument - with this argument is as follows. You are now not allowed to even target practice which IS gun control. How about people with Concealed Cary? This is a direct assault on Americans and the Bill of rights with threats of deadly violence if you do not obey.

(2) Show this thread