Good Morning Family “I waited patiently for the Lord to help me, and he turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the pit of despair, out of the mud and the mire. He set my feet on solid ground and steadied me as I walked along.”
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭40:1-2‬ ‭NLT‬‬

Only people mentioned by @TankPatriot in this post can reply

Patriot, Holistic, Resilient, Wife, Esther 4:14, 432HZ 🎶 Love Conquers All #FamilyIsEverything 💗 💙💚

In response Tank Patriot to his Publication

It really was His perfect timing to wake me up. I'm sure I would have rejected the truth at any previous time in my life. I'm thankful I can now help others just waking up.

I am a Information Treasure Hunter. I was sent to earth to teach Love and Kindness

God woke us up to do Gods work. My shift starts in about 2 hours .😊 Make your day great. Thanks for the reminder 👋🙏

amen

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

Thanks for the reminder🙏

amen,

💛 Love your light 🌟 Truther 💛 #MEGA - Make Earth Great Again 💛 Jax with a Q 💛 Loves Trump 💛 Question Everything! 🤯

God woke you up for a reason. Beautiful !
💛💛💛

My bloody profile pic is not me and In my mind depicts me winning a battle with a cig. God is my truth.

life is so hard right now. God is our only hope.

I stand with President Trump and patriots WW! #GodWins 🙏

In response Brad Davis to his Publication

🙏❤️

(1) Show this thread

Your flexible friend. Interested in art, antiques and collectables. Music is the food of Love. Social Club Treasurer. Love President Trump!

😍Good Day Tank!

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

107 retweets there Tank
Good morning!
Please take some time at some point to dm Nana your story. You have been a big voice here and no doubt we should thank you for your service.
Please allow me to include your story for future generations to know "Tank"

🙏🙏😍😍

#JESUS is LORD #TRUTH brings FREEDOM #FAMILY and FRIENDS are gifts of GOD #WWG1WGA.

Psalm 121 is great also

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Storm Patriot to her Publication

all bible quotes are great 🙏🏻

(1) Show this thread

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

ive said this before.

that psalm, a tattoo i have that says walk with patience or have patience and my daughters name which means the light of patience.

absolutely nothing happens on accident

Proud Patriot 🇺🇸🇺🇸 DJT is my president! Permanently suspended from twatter after 4 accounts🤪😂

Amen Amen 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻

Good morning ☀️ Glory to GOD🙌! Have a blessed and fruitful day!

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Jesus is the Way. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙WWG1WGA 🕯I Love All Y’all 🥰 #KennedyVision #FamilyIsEverything 💙☀️🦋

☀️🙏Good Morning, Tank 🙏✝️

GM Tank! ❤️

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

GM KIM gonna be a great .,,such a good vibration :)

(1) Show this thread

good morning tank 🙏

Amen!

👀 for truth in all things with the 👀 &👂of the holy spirit. Q is the Father's master plan. Jesus is King. Isaiah 11:4-9

Praise is the order of today.

Let the redeemed of the Lord say so and rise up! Psalm 107:2

Only followers of this user (@DebbersB) can see their posts

Encouraging self empowerment and thinking for yourself. Truth + truth = truth, every time. God wins.

when i was roughly 18.. i was having a terrible day... one of the worst i can remember, and this psalm. 40:1 suddenly appeared on the license plate of the car in front of me and anytime i felt like losing hope i thought of this.

very powerful. thank you for sharing 🙏😊

Good Morning Tank, Phae Johnny & Cynthia!

Mother of 3🇺🇸MAGA🇺🇸SA🇺🇸17🇺🇸 God speaks to us through music...are you listening?? https://youtu.be/n4RjJKxsamQ

Good morning!! Love this!!

I love God USA 🇺🇸Family Is Everything #SaveOurChildren My President Is Trump2020 ProLife A2 A1 Patriot WWG1WGA I Follow Back

amen

Nothing better than the Word of God🎯 Good morning🙏🏼

ONLY ON ANONUP AND TWITTER. I AM NOT ON TELEGRAM OR ANYWHERE ELSE.

Good morning brother!👊

In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

👊🏾

(1) Show this thread

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Good morning Tank Patriot! LOVE THIS! If God is for us, then who can be against us?! We've SO got this! Have a blessed day!🙌🙏💗