Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I WILL NOT SHOW ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE FROM#LAPTOPFROMHELL BUT I WANT U TO REMEMBER THE GIRL IDENTIFIED WITH GAGA & HUNTER. THEY HURT A CHILD SEVERELY IS ALL I WILL SAY😭😭😭

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

I’m told if we knew the full truth, it would put 98% of us in the hospital

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

I was born into a cursed life to pedophile parent & exposed 2 evils from the start😭 Kidnapped & victim of human trafficking 😭 ive seen & experienced things most dont see in a whole lifetime. But ive always been told GOD was preparing me 4 a higher purpose & he gives his hardest battles 2 his strongest soldiers. I just want 2 make a difference in the world 4 a better and#SaveOurChildren#ENDHumanTraficking

Only people mentioned by @Jackistruth1213 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jacki Maxwell, click on at the bottom under it