Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

I WILL NOT SHOW ANYTHING INAPPROPRIATE FROM#LAPTOPFROMHELL BUT I WANT U TO REMEMBER THE GIRL IDENTIFIED WITH GAGA & HUNTER. THEY HURT A CHILD SEVERELY IS ALL I WILL SAY😭😭😭

I’m told if we knew the full truth, it would put 98% of us in the hospital

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

Only people mentioned by @Sunflower in this post can reply

Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

In response Paula Wehling to her Publication

I was born into a cursed life to pedophile parent & exposed 2 evils from the start😭 Kidnapped & victim of human trafficking 😭 ive seen & experienced things most dont see in a whole lifetime. But ive always been told GOD was preparing me 4 a higher purpose & he gives his hardest battles 2 his strongest soldiers. I just want 2 make a difference in the world 4 a better and#SaveOurChildren#ENDHumanTraficking

Luv my country 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Luv my freedom 🇺🇸🇺🇸fighter for truth!! Wide awake!! 🙏In God We Trust🙏

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

wow, glad you can have such a postive attitude after what you’ve been thru - God Bless. Maybe God has a plan for you to help others who have suffered the same!

Only followers of this user (@Maureen) can see their posts

(4) Show this thread