Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

MotherofDrPrecipice WWG1WGA. MAGA. Love my son and my bubba cat that turns 18 in June. I Praise the Lord Our Savior!

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Amen

Christian-Freedom loving Patriot-who prays soon common courtesy/respect for one another will Grace this Nation/World again

Amen...let the Almighty comfort all in these troubled times ...have faith

Truth is like a lion ... it will defend itself! #BLGM #GODWINS #PEACE Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

AMEN....🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

That's a beauty. Go Kim.

USAF vet. Patriot . 3%. I will stand for Mr. President Trump till the end. God bless you .

Amen. Blessed be to God.

Twitter Refugee..love God, President Trump, America and my family 🇱🇷🦅 WWG1WGA

🙏❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I just realized a personal 22 year delta! I had surgery for cancer and have been free from cancer every since! Amazing how these dates coincide with so much!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication

That is awesome! 🎉

(3) Show this thread

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Casualty of the twatter purge (7 accounts gone) WWG1WGA ❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸🙏🍊

Praying that God will hear our cries and heal our land🙏

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

May the Lord's light shine upon his people

In Jesus' Precious Name Amen 🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

God fearing Texan and proud Deplorable Diva! Lover of faith, family, friends and dogs! God always wins! WWG1WGA

Good morning from Austin Kim! I'm freezing, but ready for God, Trump and Q to release the hounds!!🙌🙏

God woke me up for a reason. 🙏 Patriot. Truth seeker. #IstandwithPresidentTrump

Amen 🙏

👉 find me here! https://linktr.ee/petahjane

Hey Kim!

I just posted a 3 year Delta sis! LOL

In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication

love a ./sync!
Hope you are well, PJ! ❤️

(1) Show this thread

My Twitter account was suspended. I don't understand English. I can speak Japanese only. BUt I want to know The world. I enjoy outsider✨💖✨

私はそれを読むことができます!!
私は非常にうれしいです!😆

!!!