Is Elon Q? Vincent Kobayashi or VK is admin and Code MonkeyZ?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

I think we're dealing with a certain frogman from Seal Team 6 & a certain watchdog oversight group Edward Snowden used to work for called the Que Group... It's Amazing! Image taken from a documentary done 7 years. Logo looks familiar...🤔

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Thank you for answering with kindness!!! You would not believe what some people have said to me.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

My pleasure! Trust your heart & your senses. Some of us woke up & burst on this scene to do our part to save humanity, children & our country from tyranny. Almost like we were chosen to.
Someday everyone will understand what we fought for & what they refused to see.
God Bless!

Arizona patriot ready to defend my rights 👍🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

unrelated to this post. how do you approve someone that wants to follow you. if i click on the box next to request it just deletes the person

In response Cathy Ross to her Publication

PEOPLE JUST FOLLOW ME. I DON'T HAVE AN APPROVAL OPTION. YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE SET TO PRIVATE? TRY@ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU CAN'T CORRECT YOUR PROFILE SETTINGS.

my settings are "everyone" and i cant serm to message admin either. feeling stewpud

Just go to the home page and post@administrator I'm not able to follow people without deleting them. Help? Between posting on the home page to him directly & everyone else, you're gonna get help much quicker... Good luck!

i did message adm. no answer

Have you tried pulling down the thread or link beside each profile? I'm at a loss. Keep emailing admin. Post inquiries on the home page. Take a screenshot you can add. Check all your settings. DO NOT USE GOOGLE... I use YIPPY OR QWANT. I can't even use the speech microphone here cuz Google is restricting EVERYTHING! So I type every word on my phone nowadays....😳

Only people mentioned by @PatriotSinging in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LADY LIBERTY, click on at the bottom under it