Is Elon Q? Vincent Kobayashi or VK is admin and Code MonkeyZ?

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

I think we're dealing with a certain frogman from Seal Team 6 & a certain watchdog oversight group Edward Snowden used to work for called the Que Group... It's Amazing! Image taken from a documentary done 7 years. Logo looks familiar...🤔

In response LADY LIBERTY to her Publication

Thank you for answering with kindness!!! You would not believe what some people have said to me.

TWITTER PURGE SINGINGPATRIOT. GOD & COUNTRY! TRUTH-SEEKER, ANTI CCP, NO PC, FREEDOM FIGHTER. THE GREAT AWAKENING! MAGA TO THE MOON! 🇺🇸🦅

In response Jack’s Mama to her Publication

My pleasure! Trust your heart & your senses. Some of us woke up & burst on this scene to do our part to save humanity, children & our country from tyranny. Almost like we were chosen to.
Someday everyone will understand what we fought for & what they refused to see.
God Bless!

Arizona patriot ready to defend my rights 👍🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

unrelated to this post. how do you approve someone that wants to follow you. if i click on the box next to request it just deletes the person

In response Cathy Ross to her Publication

PEOPLE JUST FOLLOW ME. I DON'T HAVE AN APPROVAL OPTION. YOUR ACCOUNT MUST BE SET TO PRIVATE? TRY@ADMINISTRATOR IF YOU CAN'T CORRECT YOUR PROFILE SETTINGS.

my settings are "everyone" and i cant serm to message admin either. feeling stewpud

Only people mentioned by @CopperQ in this post can reply

In response Cathy Ross to her Publication

Just go to the home page and post@administrator I'm not able to follow people without deleting them. Help? Between posting on the home page to him directly & everyone else, you're gonna get help much quicker... Good luck!

Arizona patriot ready to defend my rights 👍🏻🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

i did message adm. no answer

(1) Show this thread