Doctor was going to stop a persons medication (DNR) because she said they were unconscious. An honest nurse confronts here and calls her out because the patient WASN'T unconscious they were, in fact, just sleeping!

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/honest-nurse-confronts-doctor-for-withholding-medication-from-a-convid-patient_tPkLkjh61Xubekl.html

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Steve McStay to his Publication

Corruption, that's why I quit many years ago.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Yes corruption at the highest level. Disgusting to think there ae Doctors out there that have been 'bought' and will quite happily murder patients.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

The fact is they don't even know that they are killing patients and have complete trust in their superiors. That's the problem, hierarchy at it's finest. Also, pharmaceutical companies are the biggest drug pushers selling these toxins to the Drs. on a regular basis. Some Drs. have a secret addiction due to the stress. The salesmen are sharks and worst of all, no one questions if it is exactly the ingredients in the vials or pills etc...just too trusting. The companies can be making who knows what, but we trust. Again, not all of medicine is corrupt because the good ones do save lives.

Again I agree but I am starting to wonder how people could be so stupid as to believeing they are doing good when deaths rates, especially among the elderly, are so high. Even the dumbest most asleep person must surely see that what they are told is not right and is certainly not saving lives. I never use hopsitals/Doctors etc as I know enough about my own body to realise my welfatre is down to me.

Hi Steve, I've seen this short video months back, and by "coincidence" I came across this one. It pertains to our discussion. You may get more of what's happening within the healthcare system.
https://youtu.be/VOl2-xI76tI

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

I know several people who work in local hospitals, even a family member, and they say not a lot is going on in their hospitals. Well, nothing that they haven't seen before, in terms of numbers. Coronavisus/C19/Flu happen, that is just a fact of life. Deaths (especially in elderly patients with existing health problems) happen, again a fact of life. I agree with some of what you say but where I think I differ is you (I suspect) think that Covid19 is a genuine concern and happened by chance. I disagree 100% with that. I believe covid has been used to push agendas and quicken the pace of a global reset which has been in the planning for decades.I believe they (whoever they are) have used this opportunity to push on full steam ahead with their plan for total Orwellian style control of the masses. I believe they didn't expect people to be so gullible in accepting their 'guidelines' in the form of mask wearing, lockdowns, vaccines etc but since they have, 'they' will take advantage of that.

Hi Steve, I'm not sure where I gave you the idea that this*v* happened by chance. I'm not sure how far back you have been following this plandemic but we know that the previous administration and Fauci have funded the lab to unleash this thing which was meant to link the *vax excuse to the 5G towers especially in *China. The doctor there did sound the alarm as a sars like *V. The rest was hyped by the media for the *vax plan for mass genocide. I'm very well aware of the Georgia Guidestones and Orwelian plan by the "elites". They have studied us and indoctrinated us for this evil plan.😢

(1) Show this thread