Doctor was going to stop a persons medication (DNR) because she said they were unconscious. An honest nurse confronts here and calls her out because the patient WASN'T unconscious they were, in fact, just sleeping!

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/honest-nurse-confronts-doctor-for-withholding-medication-from-a-convid-patient_tPkLkjh61Xubekl.html

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

In response Steve McStay to his Publication

Corruption, that's why I quit many years ago.

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Yes corruption at the highest level. Disgusting to think there ae Doctors out there that have been 'bought' and will quite happily murder patients.

The fact is they don't even know that they are killing patients and have complete trust in their superiors. That's the problem, hierarchy at it's finest. Also, pharmaceutical companies are the biggest drug pushers selling these toxins to the Drs. on a regular basis. Some Drs. have a secret addiction due to the stress. The salesmen are sharks and worst of all, no one questions if it is exactly the ingredients in the vials or pills etc...just too trusting. The companies can be making who knows what, but we trust. Again, not all of medicine is corrupt because the good ones do save lives.

Only people mentioned by @Alexandra7Briza in this post can reply

In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication

Again I agree but I am starting to wonder how people could be so stupid as to believeing they are doing good when deaths rates, especially among the elderly, are so high. Even the dumbest most asleep person must surely see that what they are told is not right and is certainly not saving lives. I never use hopsitals/Doctors etc as I know enough about my own body to realise my welfatre is down to me.

Starseed, Converted: 17 Sivan 5730 Humanitarian, Save & Protect Our Children, World Peace, WWG1WGA

Good for you to know your body. More people should. I researched natural healing and medecines. No excuse with internet, Naturopaths and RHN's out there. Many people have become too comfortable with modern medecine and when a good Doc. or Nurse saves you or your family member's life you are most grateful. What I don't get are the vaccines, I was asking many questions about it, especially children's schedule. When I started seeing corruption and myself experiencing illness and watched my Mom go through hell, you start to wonder. It's all fixed thinking. Need to crack that ice! ASAP! Let's GO!

Hi Steve, I've seen this short video months back, and by "coincidence" I came across this one. It pertains to our discussion. You may get more of what's happening within the healthcare system.
https://youtu.be/VOl2-xI76tI

(2) Show this thread