Are you sure this is a rabbit hole you want me to take you down into tonight?

Only people mentioned by @Storm1721 in this post can reply

Light Warrior, The knower of all Truth, Love God, Love my Family, Love Trump, Love America.. Always learning.. WWG1WGA

In response Storm Kennedy to his Publication

Ready

Right behind you 🔦

Lets Go!

Christian 🛡Women and children safety instructor 🛡Patriot WWG1WGA

Lord Jesus
help us have wisdom and strength
For those on the front line, the ones behind the scene and for the ones making the decisions.
our only and best hope for safety and peace is squarely in You alone
yes,
ready

it finally makes sense to me!!! I have always believed in Q but have had a hard time acceoting that 3 year old drops could predict today. When i found that book the Last President I learned the author knew Telsa. And he supposedly had a time machine. It is said he was from another planet. When he was murdered, Trump's uncle was the detective. This all ties together perfectly! thank you!!!

In response Kate Fortner to his Publication

Storm is FULL OF SHIT! He is no Anon or real Q follower! HE IS A SHILL! 5% false info 90% truth! Just here to make Q movement look bad! Follow CJ Truth here! Martin Geddes and the larger anon accounts they interact with!

I am a disabled veteran fighting the VA, fighting the NWO/ DS and FIGHTING FOR OUR REPUBLIC. I never quit! Donald Trump Won!

In response Kate Fortner to his Publication

I can verify The part about trumps uncle. Looking glass has been rumored for years and we do not know half of what Nicola Tesla accomplished.

(3) Show this thread

let's go👀

Sitting on the edge of the chair here ...

🇺🇸 Proud American 🇺🇸 #2A #1A Constitutional Conservative DAR 🚫DMs XTwit: https://twitter.com/1MaidenAmerica

Absolutely! 👍🏼

MAGA mom, WWG1WGA, recreational shooting sports, photographer, Reiki Master & RN. Looking to the light and a higher dimension.

YES

I love my Country and my President Trump

❤️rabbit holes, deer trails or fox holes I'm down! i've found you learn more that way🤭❤️

Denver Digital Soldier, Believe in the Promise of Q. Twitter Refugee, Independent Thinker & Anon. Patriot. Family is Everything.

Fuck it- got nothing else to do. Bring it.

CA Paramedic•Native/Mex American 🇺🇸❤️🇲🇽 Truth seeker• WWG1WGA•💖our Military •💖LEO’s •🙏🏽Heal rescued Children & END Human Trafficking

My seatbelt is on, now, let's go for a ride‼️🇺🇸❤️🇺🇸

All i know is that i woke up one morning in an alternate universe & i want out. i can joins ur flock plz?

In response Zen Medic (Gabriella) to her Publication

hey man, u ok?

(1) Show this thread

Yes sir

Bring on the New World, cause this one fucking sucks!

Yeeessss!

For God and country! Awakened. Trusting the plan. WWG1WGA — GOD WINS. Banned on twat & IG. On AnonUp, Gab, WeGo, & Telegram @JehanneArQ

i dont think i have a toaster. still trying to undestand the toaster series of posts.