is the covid 19 swab test safe? or are there contaminants on the swab? hearing rumors.

In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Mooey316 in this post can reply

In response Fran Wier to his Publication

it's needed for preop surgery...... Ezra anything official from the underground?

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

no tests please!
if you are not feeling well drink tonic water it contains HCQ
if you feel a cough go to whole foods and ask for oregano oil. drink green drinks like wheat grass, spinach.

#2A, #USA 🇺🇸 #FamilyIsEverything 🇬🇧 #SaveTheChildren

In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication

Manuka Honey works wonders.

(1) Show this thread

If you don’t HODL XRP and Trump I’m going to put you on my list of unsuccessful people!

why would you get tested for a fake disease during a fake pandemic? Take Vitamin D & C and let your immune system go to town on it!

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

I wouldn't get tested. You get on a list and the tests aren't for this.. But if you have to take one, tell them you will only agree to a spit test. No other one. That is your right.. The tests are seriously bogus. Even the inventor posted numerous videos that they weren't made to test for this. Of course they killed him eventually for putting that info out there..

I stand with POTUS Trump, Qanon, Constitution, Back the blue, Back our wonderful Military, WWG1WGA, America First, WE ARE FIGHTERS!

In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication

I wish I would have seen this before now. This makes the 2nd test i've had to take within the last 5 months.

(1) Show this thread