Only people mentioned by @DianAandDennis in this post can reply

In response Diana AndDennis to her Publication

Great video!!!

1776’ CONSTITUTION USA INC. 1871’ IS A FRAUD! ALABAMA STATE DIRECTOR CSPOA . JOIN CSPOA @ CSPOA.ORG I HATE CORRUPTION & THOSE CORRUPT

Lin Wood sent this out saying she’s alive ?

The gun coming across through the window looked like a 1940's Hollywood movie.

True believer in God. Protect our children. Corruption will fall! MEGA Trump fan. All in God's time! There's a "reason" about

Who's gonna be the 17th person to share? hahaha

🐸 💗 ☮️ 🇦🇺 🇺🇸

WOAH that is the best analysis I have seen of that footage, this needs to be shared everywhere!

Earth Steward. Artist. Lightworker. https://t.me/DiedSuddenlyConnecticut

Wooz News did an amazing job of scrutinizing all of that activity. So grateful for the assembled video angles and character analysis.

This is how ASHLI BABBITT was removed from the crime scene. With a gunshot wound to the neck, this is the strategy for moving her body.

A little ditty about Jack & Dian~A🩰🦢#soundoffreedom #familyiseverything #godwins #jfkjr #saveourchildren #trumpismypresident

In response Field of Light to his Publication

They think we are all just fools
None of this was okay
Karma will be swift & just
🙏🏻☝🏻

I still believe in the goodness and generosity of the American people. I love my country and will always STAND for GOD, Family and Freedom.

In response Field of Light to his Publication

I'm sorry but this is where I lost it and just started laughing my head off . . . Who would do this to someone with a gunshot????? You would call professional EMT folks to the seen. They would put her on a board or stretcher . . . not drag her down the stairs, lol. I'm sorry, I feel terrible laughing but it's just so darn bizarre.

(2) Show this thread