Feb 15 = Feb 15 DELTA + PELOSI = PELOSI

Pace of COMS accelerating FAST.
Prepare for HUGE jumps foreword
in The Plan’s Time-Line.

KILL SWITCH FLIP IMMINENT
(DROP 4414 will SOON kick into
WARP-DRIVE HYPER-SPEED)

NCSWIC

PRAYING for the normies when all of this hits. It will be a freak en masse.

Only people mentioned by @Veritas159 in this post can reply

In response Deus Omnipotens to his Publication

I'm still not through praying for all of us collectively. Unlike the overwhelming majority of folks on this site, I am not altogether convinced that "it" will hit. There have been too many opportunities passed up. We're all sitting here thinking The Plan must be too complex for us to fathom, yet is it really? The Myanmar military didn't seem to think it was so complex. IMHO it's very simple. The election was stolen and we want our votes back. The military is the only one that can set things straight, but we have seen nothing from them. This is of grave concern to me.

God1st PrayerWarrior Healer of bodies & souls

In response Joe Jay to his Publication

Think OPSEC. A massive amount has happened covertly. There is a plethora of circumstantial evidence of arrests. Look up flights to military brigs over the past several months (monkeywerxs). There have been several spikes to gitmo, among others. Arrests weren't made as planned on 20 Jan because there were BOMBS set to explode in DC and POTUS was warned. We are dealing with very sophisticated enemies, unlike Myanmar. There are videos of military troop movements within the US and deputization of National Guard. Take the time to research more and you will become more hopeful.
#NCSWIC

(1) Show this thread