Only people mentioned by @torontocanada in this post can reply

Unapologetic Pre-1871 Constitutionalist, Truth Seeker, Wall Watcher, Warrior of Yeshua and Deplorable Trump Chump. WWG1WGA 🍊

In response filomena medeiros to her Publication

Weather Weapons. They are targeting the south and SE relentlessly

"A truly strong person does not need the approval of others any more than a lion needs the approval of a sheep" Vernon Linwood Howard

I 100% agree!!!!

books, painting, walks in nature

@torontocanada
The weather at this moment is under influence of some kind of
retrograde (a opposite movement). It's a bit complicated to explain,
but it is true.

I agree 100%

when I was broken and cried out to God, He answered. Knock and the door shall be opened. Seek and ye shall find. His grace, Love & peace.

And a very good thought at that. standing in faith Brother

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

AMEN !

Amen! 🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

I love Jesus, my family, my country, my POTUS DJT and the TRUTH! Called crazy by many and wear it proudly! WWG1WGA

amen, GOD is in control and satan is defeated!

try to melt the snow & see if it turns to water or turns black & stays solid. then we know its chemically manufactured

Amen to that, the Expert think they are God though. RHATS THE PROBLEM!!!
WE ARE PRAYING FOR YOU ALL!!! PRAYERS LOVE & LIGHT TO YOU ALL OVER THAT ARE FACING DIFFICULT TIMES AMY AND EVERY WBERE

one world undivided with liberty and justice for all https://twitter.com/verndewd https://www.bitchute.com/channel/UnlManuURgPw/

pay attention to how the weather moves, God isnt so far away that if you pay close attention to the still small voice and the skies you cant predict weather via the conviction in your heart placed by God and the still small voice. and there is more.

Amen to that!

Jesus is my Savior. Love my husband & America. Dog lover. RN. Constitutional conservative. Love Trump. Followed by Flynn on Twitter.

So very true! We would do well to listen to God about all things and trust Him too. As Proverbs 3:5-6 says: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path.😇

Jude 1:23, Save others by snatching them from the fire; have mercy on others but with fear, hating even the garment defiled by the flesh

"Stop listening to the experts and start listening to the Creator"...🔥🔥🔥🔥

Outsider, Patriot, Truther, son of God, Never quits, Stops at nothing .

Seek out harp seek out weather modification!

Retired professional driver, former carpenter and US Navy vet. I love all God's creatures and I'm saved by the blood of Jesus, my savior!

Wise decision!!

Happily married Mama of 2. Loyal to our President and a fighter for the children! Trump Won! God Won! #WWG1WGA #SAVEOURCHILDREN 🇺🇸💖🐸💫

🙏🏽🙌🏼

Jesus Christ, my Lord & Savior. Simply living life with family & friends. It is a good life. Supporting DJT | #Patriot Party | #MAGA 2020

Agreed! Today I'm listening specifically to the CREATOR! He knows everything. Everything in the open, everything hidden. This is HIS world.

Love that!

ULTRA MAGA Patriot, God Wins- Be patient...

I remember staying in Tennessee in the late 80's and it snowed about an inch...I swear i thought they were gonna shut down the town I was living in. Now there are crazy amounts of snow in Tennessee...I definetely think they're manipulating the weather.

Proud to be a part of the party with you Patriots!

What a correct little cutie!

Because (GOD), (COUNTRY) no further explanation needed!

What if I told you , some of spring is actually winter, some of summer is actually fall, some or winter is actually spring. I have no proof of it, but my body clock and senses tell me the clock of the seasons. Really, knowing what we know about them and their agenda, why wouldn't they make you believe something different in order to make you believe in their agenda? What, read it again and again. Hence (Climate Change)