🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨
MYANMAR ACTIVATED THEIR EBS TILL ALL CORRUPTION IS EXPOSED!!
SOON IN THEATERS NEAR YOUπŸ‘ŠπŸ˜ŽπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Only people mentioned by @GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply

#TWGRP GRANNY CHRISTIAN CONSTITUTIONALIST HAY FARMER BEEF RAISER ARMY MOM CHRISTIAN BIKER #WWG1WGA #SAVETHECHILDREN #GODWINS

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
Myanmar Coup Explained: Protests, Military, Min Aung Hlaing & the Latest News - YouTube

What’s going on in Myanmar right now? We take a look at how & why the recent protests against the military coup started. On Monday the 1st of February while ...

πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’šBlessed Wife, Mountain Mama, Gypsy Soul and Patriotβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ 🚫NO DM’s PLEASE🚫

I can't help but feel that this weather system is part of the movie. And what better way to make sure that everyone is home and awaiting power/EBS

πŸ’™πŸ€πŸ’šBlessed Wife, Mountain Mama, Gypsy Soul and Patriotβ€οΈπŸ€πŸ’™ 🚫NO DM’s PLEASE🚫

I can't help but feel that this weather system is part of the movie. And what better way to make sure that everyone is home and awaiting power/EBS

Prepared for YESHUAs Return ~ #GODWON #HoldTheLine #WWG1WGA

Yeehawwwwwww!!!!

small scale test?
large scale ready?

@VincentKennedy@SilentNoMore

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

i like to refer to this major "coincidence" as mirrormar or myanmirror

Thought we were to get it first. I guess I was wrong

If Twitler was the battlefield, anonup is the celebration ITS NOT OVER, might as well laugh along the way

In response Boating Bre to her Publication

america first, always. but myanmar went "public" before US

(1) Show this thread

I believe things are not as they currently appear, God Wins and we are headed for an era of peace and propserity unlike any other.

Myanmar, the pretest zone. Like a little Midterm Exm before the Final.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Weird all this is happening just as Q said, but in another nation. I wonder why it wasn't mentioned it wouldn't be us.

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

In response lisa betten to his Publication

Have you not see all the weather related outages across the states?

(1) Show this thread

i read what i believe is the article mentioned...did not find the part about the ebs. please check sources first!!

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²

So why is The Plan coming out there? Test run? Are we next or waiting for Mogadishu? WTF?

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

good question

In response Tina Griffith to her Publication

juan o savin confirmed it is a test run

(2) Show this thread