Only people mentioned by @kimrunner in this post can reply

Low tolerance for B.S. Do not believe the official story of 9/11 or JFK Assassination. Looking forward to the Best That is Yet to Come.

In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Wow!

Very cool!

God ✝️ Wife 💍 Mother 👨‍👩‍👧 🇺🇸One Nation, Under God🇺🇸 Texan ⭐️ 🚫No DMs🚫

Wow that is cool ! ✨ 🦁☺️✨

#HAWAII4TRUMP here to help #SAVEOURCHILDREN #KennedyVision #FightLikeAFlynn #wwg1wgaWORLDWIDE #Trumpsara #theBESTisYetToCome #GODWINS

that is waaaayy cool!

MAGA - Harm NONE - Treat others the way you want to be treated - SAVE THE CHILDREN - We are ALL ONE - WWG1WGA/NCSWIC/TBIYTC

Mark Dice, is that you? 😍❤️🙏

“All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others." George Orwell, Animal Farm

5:5

https://rumble.com/embed/va1u1p/?pub=ffxop https://wego.social/Patriot999 https://youtu.be/gPZNQpPTah0

wow!!! Last piece of the puzzle!!! Fit perfectly.#trusttheplan#GodWins
Life will be so beautiful and bright!!!
Thanks Kim!

Patriot of Earth. We ARE Freedom. WWG1WGA

Good to have you back.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

who's the music?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

I BELIEVE IN GOD, FAMILY AND COUNTRY. LOVE YOU ALL. GOD BLESS

In response Cord Archangel to his Publication

Praying for ALL VETRANS AND OTHERS to just hang in a little longer. Please.....LOVE AND HUGS SENT TO YOU ALL. YOU KEPT US SAFE. NO MATTER WHAT YOU ALL DID THIS FOR LOVE OF COUNTRY AND LOVE OF US. THAT IS WHAT MATTERS. Not that the evil ones started this. Not that you had to do your duty. It isn't on you all. Remember.. WE THE PEOPLE THANK YOU. AND NO MATTER WHAT , YOU HAVE OUR LOVE AND SUPPORT. GOD BLESS.💞💓😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 WWG1WGA.

(1) Show this thread

Bibliophile . Knitter . Homeschool mom . Retired . CHRISTIAN . PATRIOT 🇺🇸

This song is perfect for boosting vibes right now.

⬇️ It Ain't Over Yet! ⬇️

https://youtu.be/mhU2OA_O_4g

Check out this new post from George on telegram. Interesting mask.

In response Silverback Hobbit to his Publication
(1) Show this thread

The Groom will be Waiting at the Cold De Sac... Fyi 1:42 AM and 3:42 AM = "GOLDi"

See if You Can Figure out How.
Tripple
OoO7

In response John Denver to his Publication

11:43 PM Outside Holding 2 Roses. 1 Green and 1 Pink
gp

(1) Show this thread

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Cant stop the storm that is coming. Twitter ain’t shit. MERICA MOTHER FUCKERS. FREEDOM!!! Q nation. 🇺🇸🇺🇸 Democrat scum. This is the way

can you let everyone know twitter got me again please fuckers never give up on me fr fr

Praying for President Donald J Trump & all those souls dedicating themselves to saving the world from those who seek to destroy us.

AWESOME!!!

Q follower Arizona #KAG Patriot who loves God and Country #MAGA Trump/JFKJr 2020 #SaveTheChildren Evil Won't Survive in 5D

Feeling cozy here, not anxious although it appears arrests are happening around these power outages while security systems are disabled

Tenacious Wisconsinite fighting government and medical tyranny. Redpilling for many years before I knew it was redpilling.Where is my origin

Like the odd snow storm in Madrid a couple weeks ago?

Totaly tried this today on Utah snow. it burned black with a plastic smell. not one drop of water.

(2) Show this thread

I believe things are not as they currently appear, God Wins and we are headed for an era of peace and propserity unlike any other.

Wow, that was awesome!

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 1

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 36

Notice: Undefined index: owner in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37

Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in /home/admin/www/v2.anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 37
Only followers of this user () can see their posts

I dont think it can white hats someone got their snow tested at a lab and there was masses of Aluminium along with other chemicals. Aluminium stunts root growth dramatically.

(2) Show this thread

The Only Thing Constant Is Change.

Father, Brother, Son…Freedom lover non conformist since Day 1. Friend till the end. #FamilyIsEverything.

Patriot that loves this Country, President Donald Trump, God and Family. #WWG1WGA, #MAGA, #KAG, #FOOKED

That is very cool!

Got a calling from God the Father... "SERVE GOD AND THOSE HE LOVES." I hope to always heed that. Happily married to a Marine Veteran.

I have a painting... a lion. it has traveled with me since... I dunno? in the 80s? i can't say where I got it, but it's always the first thing i hang up. :-)

A True Patriot. God, Family & Country. Mother, Wife, Daughter. We stand for the American Flag.

Wow, Awesome!!

234:432
15:51
13 TS Power of 13D
Yikes! 1312:1213 Crossing the finish Line
Boundaries