Digital Soldier🇺🇸 WWG1WGA 🌏Survivor 🇺🇸Dog Lover♥️ MAGA🇺🇸 GOD WINS🙏 Great Awakening!!! I'm here 4 TRUMP

Its a shame they purged all the esoteric knowledge
Ive had visions of the energy grid on earth
All the leylines & vortexes where they intersect
The sacred geometry all around us
That we can not see#GREATAWAKENING
They dont want us to know anything "natural"

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

In response MzMidniteRider333 ... to her Publication

There is a way to visually track the energy lines.

In response Tanya Drayton to her Publication

How?

Through CST, AK & FN, and Vibrational Acupuncture, I facilitate others (2 & 4 legged) on their healing journeys. WWG1WGA

In response Not1 Worry to her Publication

Look to the trees. There is no reason for them not to grow straight and true. Where there are energy lines, pathways, and vortexes, the trees will grow around the energy, so they have curvatures in between their straight lines, or they will encircle a vortex, growing at an outward at an angle. When the weather is better I will make a video. They are all over and easy to see here.

I look forward to viewing the video. Following

Remind me if I forget. It's pretty cool. I may have stills. I will look.

Only people mentioned by @IrishLassie in this post can reply

I am really very interested in them. I have looked at maps but have yet to find one that shows exacty where they are located throughout states, cities etc.

There is a vortex on highway 35, just out of Glacier National Park. They give tours and teach a lot about energy lines and vortexes. Pretty cool, but my hubby and I get overwhelmed by the flow there. If I remember correctly, the guy said the lines are @65 miles apart in a grid pattern. I found some photos of trees that show it. Will post after dinner.

(1) Show this thread