Need Heat? If the power goes out and you do not have a generator here is something that may help you.

Only people mentioned by @ONPATRIOT in this post can reply

In response Money Mom72 to her Publication

merci 🙏

Or if you have a gas stove just keep a pot of boiling water on there, the steam heats up a good size area

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

(1) Show this thread

Mom 4 boys, 2 Army Vets. MI Grandma to 9 Wife 40 yrs GOD Family Country... I Truly miss the Good Old Days when life was Simple. less HATE

need light.
camper 12 volt light gator clips wire car battery. don't even need clips.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

-31 windchill here today it'd have to be one of my (much) 'smaller' rooms! ... ;)

Only followers of this user (@Kerryeire) can see their posts

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

Prepper here...doesn't work as well as one would like...

Compassionate for truth, support the constitution of the United States - God is my salvation and rock love - we must stand in strength

TAKE a can of crisco and stick a stick candle in the middle of the can and light it it will last longer than those little candles - just a fyi -

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

In response Heather Seekins to her Publication

thx

(1) Show this thread

Patriot, Catholic, Vietnam Era U.S. Army veteran, father to my 22 y/o Son serving in the USCG. UM Z God Wins. Trump 2020. BTW Its flat.

Is that with or without the hole in the bottom of the pot?

Born and raised in the Eastern Bloc. 🇷🇴Romanian by birth, American by choice.🇺🇸 Always do the right thing. MAGA.

In response Ramon Rivera to his Publication

They both work. A cast iron pot, or just a regular coocking pot works, too. That's how we survived the winters in the East Block.

(1) Show this thread