Instagram has roughly 1 BILLION active monthly users and it appears that I am able to post whatever I please- to include telling Instagram to go fook itself around the RFK Jr ban. It is a photo-sharing app. We have photos.

Only people mentioned by @JFKJrFan in this post can reply

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD AND COUNTRY. FOR THE BREATH OF FREEDOM AND LIBERTY... Telegram: https://t.me/My_Name_Is_MarQ_1111

In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication

Knowing who really we are🙏✨ True Consciousness Creates Harmonic Circulation. 🌎💞☯️💞◯=♾☺️   Armor of Source Almighty🙏✨

🤣🍿🙏✨

Daughter of a Purple Heart Marine who fought in the Korean War. My love for God Family & Country - my mantra. Great time to be alive.

Well done

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

And that was a belly laugh!
Love it!
Nana had a vision this morning, no really, what looked like JR dressed in a suit in 8 to 10 different timelines this morning same same in all.
They flash by like liquid images kinda like cartoon animations used to have to flip. Sometimes they stop long enough for me to see what they are.
He was dressed to the 9s and looking real boss!

Only followers of this user (@KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Ha went there to ♥️ your comment but your account is suspended. Can't get mine to cancel or suspended but we can sure try. Will go ask VW what to post.

Recently retired, no longer affiliated with any party. Constitutional patriot listening for God’s word

gotta love John Barron😂😂😂😂