Only people mentioned by @Luisjr40 in this post can reply

#WWG1WGA I don't even rank as a private but I consider myself a digital fighter cuz fook evil asshats. #FamilyIsEverything #GodWins

Tim Allen looks like he is about to laugh.

Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior! Glory to God! Red pilled and full armor of God is strapped on. I do not consent to any evil plans.

In response Nunya Business to her Publication

LOL! Is that who is playing him this week?

(1) Show this thread

looks like he's trying not to laugh

It's not about me it's about US, all of humanity! 💖🌏

Phone rings twice before interview - Manchurian candidate. Not only do I suspect programming I suspect this clip is a CGI program. Prep for the 25th amendment intended for Joe.

So what's up with Jill's right eye??? 🤔 Have you ever seen such smooth complextions on High Def? Remember when HD came out you could see every pore and nose hair on people?

I'm a Wife, Mother of 3 and Grandmother of 6 plus 1 Sweet Angel in Heaven, Stepmother of 2 and Step Grandmother of 5.They are My Life's Jo

In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication

Obviously their skin is way to smooth & tight while also appearing to be loose and sagging at the same time.
All I can say is this Jill an Joe are not the same as Originals.

They surely do not meet the same standards as President Donald Trump and Most Beautiful Graceful First Lady Melania Trump!!

(1) Show this thread

Constitution loving, do unto others believing, self sufficient Irish blooded, non-compliant Mama working to turn California back to red.

My favorite part is "not to be shown to the general public"

oh my. ..my my my.

Christian..#GodWins #Q #WWG1WGA #KAG committed to the Love of my life.. here for fellowship with other God fearing Freedom Loving Patriots

I'm with you...my first thoughts...what the fudge is going on????
why do I keep seeing that SAME void glare with their pupils so tiny coming out of these "elites" eyes???? They look gone or out to lunch???? Jill's eyes look the same way except at least she is moving and not checked out in lala land..
is that a side effect???
and I didn't get any sound....was that part of it??
I'm so confused and that rarely happens..

Warrior on my knees a digital warrior GOD BROUGHT ME HERE Here I am LORD is it WWG1WGA MEGA justice War room is where I take my battles

seen that look before on my momma she had Alzheimer's and dementia wow sad i know its an actor or clone but sad this has to be this way

🙏 GOD WON. 🙏 Love Won. ❤️ Love and Light ⭐️💙 Where We Go 1 We Go All 🕯 I Love All Y’all 🥰 #FamilyIsEverything ..... PLEASE FOLLOW !!

damn Jill has brown eyes here and her are really blue,, and the phone was ringing so, i guess he had to decide to answer the phone.

Wow his skin tone looks fake compared to hers.

"Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord" Is1:18;

"White House" looks green screened

I look forward to a future where I can learn the truths of the past.

I'm sorry, bit crass, but really thought he was going to lift a leg and blow off! The expression on his face just looked like he had one coming! 🤣🤣🤣

AF 78-02 I will not lose my country-luv it or lv it! Never give up never surrender-PDJT #SaveOurChildren ! WHY WE FIGHT! same hdl GAB

WTH is bejingbyeden doin? Trying to decide if he can make it to the restroom in time?

Only followers of this user (@Cordlesssss) can see their posts

My guess is he's acting. Part of the Plan.

GRANDMA LOVES MY BABIES. I LOVE TRUTH, HATE EVIL and have spent years RESEARCHING. I LOVE YESHUA. EAGER TO SEE WHAT GOD HAS Planned

WOW, CLONE BREAKING DOWN. CHIPHEAD not working ?

Empath. BA in ministry. Mental Health Advocate. Don't tread. Libertarian. Conservative where it counts. Pics-mine. MTN time, USA.

From 2018: Will Smith and Sophia the robot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ml9v3wHLuWI&t=127s

just a lil patriot wondering around this strange place called exile. 🇺🇸 **twatter & buttbook are weenies**

whats tha problem? this is much nicer than when he talks 😂

An Injustice Anywhere = Injustice Everywhere. Vegan, Respect & Protect ALL Innocent Beings. Life time unvaxed. Spiritual #TheGreatAwakening

In response Marley McCord to her Publication

😂..yep... and he makes more sense like this..😁!

(1) Show this thread

Love America 🇺🇸, wife, mother, loyal, good friend, Love ❤️My Patriot friends, 👀wide awake! John 3:16

huh? 🤪

RESEARCHER. PATRIOT. WARRIOR. BEEN 2 HELL... AND BACK. EYES WIDE OPEN. NEVER MKd. Married. Earth 😇. NCSWIC. TRUMP WON. GOD WINS. EVERYTIME.

same look... good. God Wins.

Love My Jesus, Married, two Son and a Wonderful Daughter in Love Too many critters to names.

Hmmm all look confused. was there a question? I did not hear any sound just a lip smacking.

Truth Seeker🕵🏻‍♀️, ✨Vibe Checked 👍🏻✨WWG1WGA 🇺🇸 Popcorn loving storm chaser 🍿🌪⛈

malfunctioning clone. It is do obvious. Super creepy.

WTH?

“Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame.” Romans 10:11 NO DM's

The REAL Jill Biden has blue eyes...

In response Veterans Wife to her Publication

so does Joe, lol

(1) Show this thread

WWG1WGA! Here to support the Great Awakening and patriots everywhere, and to be a light in the darkness for those seeking truth.

Dude, that is seriously creepy!

The way he looks at Jill... It's either sad or funny... Cannot decide. It looks as if he lost it mentally, but also kinda as if he had done something bad and she is about to find out 🤣

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I got the phone ringing, he looks sad almost to the point of tears for a second and Jill almost goes to touch him. Very weird. Like the phone was a signal. Your time on Earth is done. I literally got an empathetic feeling for a second.

Proud Deplorable, I love my country, love my President, love the great state of Texas! 🇺🇲🇺🇲

In response Flicka Boo to her Publication

I'm telling you he almost cries.

(4) Show this thread

Not even a melt down, just down, off line, unplugged.
Sorry state ... where did this clip come from?

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

(1) Show this thread

The last man of Harlech. I have no insider knowledge, so I walk by faith alone.

eh? whats going on here?

I support DJT. Mom to a Soldier a Marine and an LEO. Wife of a retired LEO. WWG1WGA. Want to do my part. My governor is an idiot.

Thats weird!

wego.social/DownScale | https://truthsocial.com/@downscale

It seems like he's contemplating how FOOKED HE IS.

My reaction when an unknown number calls..

GOD WINS❤ PATRIOT🇺🇲 CONSTITUTIONALIST⚖ TRUTH SEEKER⚒ SOLDIER GOD'S ARMY🐸 WWG1WWG 🤜💥🤛 THE STORM IS UPON US⛈️

In response Curious Juice to his Publication

🤣🤣🤣🤣

(1) Show this thread