Please JOIN me Gab:@benjamin1978 DM me so I RECOGNIZE you from twitter,FOLLOW you back and BUILDUP BETTER/STRONGER thén EVER BEFORE!👊😎🇺🇸

well well well,..
Does NOT occur TILL MARCH 60 DAYS!
KAAABOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!

In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication

TRUTH BOMB!!!!
Under Congress dot gov, for "Presidential Transition Enhancement Act of 2019", it reads:
SEC. 2. PRESIDENTIAL TRANSITION ENHANCEMENTS. (a) INGENERAL.—Section 3 of the Presidential Transition Act of 1963 (3 U.S.C. 102 note) is amended— (1) in subsection (a)— (A) in the matter preceding paragraph (1),

BY STRIKING "UPON REQUEST" and all that follows through ‘‘including’’ and inserting ‘‘upon request, to each President-elect, each Vice-President-elect, and, for up to *****60 days after the date of the inauguration of the President

that's not how i understood this piece. however, the executive order signed in 2017 or 2018 is about fraudulent elections and military control.

In response Tina Kurowski to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Debsie in this post can reply

In response Deb Atk to his Publication

Yes, the E.O. IS about fraudulent elections and foreign interference. This however, has everything to do with the transfer of power from Trump to cheatin Byden (60 days after inauguration), it means he is still over the military.