School kid OWNS Teacher about TRUMP and CALLS OUT BIDEN!!!! WOWWWWW These kids are wokeee wokeeee

Only people mentioned by @Neo in this post can reply

Truthseeker. Christian Patriot who loves God and country. Budding photographer, writer and creative soul and steadfast prayer warrior.

In response NEO ONE to his Publication

great job Kid! love it!

Christian, patriot, prayer warrior, Trump supporter. WWG1WGA

Our future in the hands of most of today's youth is secure. They see and are not stupid. They get it. God bless this young man for standing up to the propoganda and corrupt educational system.

Family is everything. MAGA. Dark to Light! πŸ₯°πŸ₯°God Bless President Trump, Flotus & family.πŸ™πŸ» πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈWWG1WGA. πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ God always wins. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ™πŸ»

L❀️VE!! Good parenting and standing up to the 'attempted' brainwashing!!

I love the Lord! I love Freedom, truth, and justice! I'm searching for ways to help the cause. John 14:6

i love this kid!

Comfy Afsoc Vet, Hi Frens, soldiering digitally.

from the mouths of babes.

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Went to the original accout, found the uncut video and gave it a like. Reposted it on Gab.

Patriot WWG1WGA USAF Ret F-4 Phantoms Phorever

Woke kids ! I have some and it's great !

Heard about this site from Santasurfing. I am a Clothing Designer & Fit Officianado:. Going on deep dives, hitting head Rabbit Holes.

Principal should be fired for imposing his own political views on a minor while spewing incorrect information ESPECIALLY that we all know the time line of Trumps speech AFTER the capitol was raided by wolves in sheeps clothing.

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

This is bravery. This is a Patriot.

I am excited for the kids that are woke! This is complete BS from any schools, teachers, principals etc! Since when is this okay?

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

😁πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯This is my kid all day everyday getting called out and in trouble for knowing and speaking the truth. My kid is a honey badger just like this one!

I am a Patriot. I support President Trump. We have to defend our Constitution.

In response Stormy Weather to her Publication

You should be proud. Most adults don't speak up. For someone this age to do it is amazing!!!

Following Tr^th and the L^ght #JesusIsLord Pictured: my dog killing (C^vid)

In response Stormy Weather to her Publication

Oh I meant this is just LIKE my kid, although I would be proud to be his mom :)

(2) Show this thread