Doing my part in helping restore freedom to America while kicking evil in the ass. Guided by God the Father, Jesus Christ & my ancestors!

Buy more physical silver if you can get it.

Watch what is about to unfold.

Only followers of this user (@mikesmom37) can see their posts

Old married grammy. Love President Trump and all Patriots. God bless America.

In response mikes mom to her Publication

ditto

Standing strong 4 God, family & country. Been there; done that. Failed. Got up. Tried again. Kept working. Living the solution. U can 2.

Bless you. I know farming n ranching hard work and feed prices have gone balistic. But, the knowledge, skills and experience you've acquired will be worth more than metals. Having said that, saving pennies and nickels will also payoff. Check out coinflation.com. You will find '82 pennies n earlier worth ~2.5 times face value; nickels just over face value; and > '82 pennies (zinc) approacing face value. Base metal prices expected to rise significantly.

Wrap 'em, stack 'em, and forget about 'em. I use ammo cans to store the wrapped coins.

(1) Show this thread

Nana, Direct Internal connection to God, WWG1WWA, MAGA, Angels are here already #FightLikeGodIsBesideYou

You rock on with what you gotta do on that farm, God has you doing exactly what we all need you to do.
Most ppl have no idea how hard it is to farm now and hang on to one too.
Much love.
Nana covered you today, no worries.

Patriot 🇺🇸 President Trump ❤️ God saved my life and Jesus is the way 🙏 I stand up for truth, justice and freedom #wwg1wga

in my humble opinion hold onto those coins! i also heard something interesting today about corn skyrocketing because china needs it to feed their new round of hogs. they lost many due to flu, so now they are scouring the planet.
thank you for what you do, farmers are our treasure! God bless

(1) Show this thread