New APL!
#'s following decimal =46

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

You newbs....You don't want his PO level higher... do the dig... ffs...

It would appear you are the newb here if you don't understand how this works. 😏

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Only people mentioned by @Vintagesquirrel in this post can reply

God Bless America, Land That I Love! God Bless President Trump...Never, Ever, Give Up! #MAGA JESUS Is My King! #GODWon #SaveOurChildren

As You Were Once A "Newb" At One Point Or Another...
True Patriots Encourage And Lift Each Other Up. Belittling Others Is Cowardly.
Maybe It's Time To Get Off Your High Horse. We're All In This Together, And We All Need Each Other. 🙏🏼🇺🇸

#wwg1wga

Praying That God Grant me the Courage to Battle all evil against ManKind. American Patriot, Husband, Father, PAWPAW.

In response Theresa Marie to her Publication

IT'S TIME TO BE HUMBLE AND UPLIFTING REMEMBER WE ALL LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE.

#GodWins, #Trump2020, Twitter refugee

In response Theresa Marie to her Publication

I'm seeing a lot of this as of late. It's pretty sad really. Some people's ego's are fed by a sense of superiority

(3) Show this thread

I trust only the ones I love. I'm a verbal assassin, a #SaveOurChildren sniper. I spread God, Truth and Love. I'M NOT HERE FOR FOLLOWERS..

Yeah, I'm a newb...You should stop acting like your better than everyone else. Your false eliteness is pathetic...True Anons understand the gravity of the situation. They want to spread truth and help awaken the mass's not act like the know it all. Love and God won...Not a fake ass anon....nuff saud. Godspeed!

In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

I thought Q said no one was above another...

(1) Show this thread